Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DeliciousSalami

Premium Camouflage Compensation Bug

6 comments in this topic

11 posts

I saw many players who didnt buy any camouflage, but they receive all premium camouflage tier 6 - tier 9 IJN DD (new patch IJN DD). Maybe it is bug, or not, who didnt buy premium camouflage receive all, but real buyer like me, only receive original camouflage.

It really dissapointed bug. Please explain this situation. This bug appears ASIA, NA,EU servers.

5 posts
11,807 battles

i thought the bug was if you had one of your automatically traded dds with premium camo all of your new ones got it. I had The Xmas camo on Minekaze and it remained plus premium appeared on thr new Fubuki and Kagero I got. Naturally I cant confirm what happened where people had no premium. Are you saying you had bought premium and lost it? I know I had to go and apply it again (it wasnt on the ship by default).....

104 posts
13,847 battles

I had the permanent camo on all IJN DDs that it was available for prior to the 0.5.15 update, and had all the camos available after the update. No bugs, problems, or complaints here. It was exactly as stated in the Patch Notes.

You do have to go to the Exterior section and reapply it to each ship, but it is there in the inventory and is still provided at no cost.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,466 battles

I only had a Premium Camo on Hatsuharu, so the new Hatsuharu and Akatsuki both have it now. However, I didn't have Premium Camo on the old Fubuki but the (new) Kagero has somehow acquired it for free. I'll consider it an early Christmas present.

11 posts

No. Someone misunderstand this bug. 

I had the permanent camo on all IJN DDs that it was available for prior to the 0.5.15 update, and had all the camos available after the update. No bugs, problems, or complaints here. It was exactly as stated in the Patch Notes.

You do have to go to the Exterior section and reapply it to each ship, but it is there in the inventory and is still provided at no cost.

No. You misunderstand this bug. Many of not buying premium camo users get all premium camo no cost. But if you buy one of related premium camo, you cant get all these stuff. This bug frustrate to all real premium camo buyer.

11 posts

I comfirmed so many player get all of new IJN Dd's premium camo no cost include never buy premium came previous. But WG didnt mention this situation.

If you didnt get new premium camo no cost, just you unlucky. but so many player get free primium camo no cost. If you buy premium camo before patch, then you so f*** up by WG.

Sign in to follow this