You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Deicide

Hatsuharu Modules Unresearched

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

I upgraded the hatsuharu fully in the past and yet it has everything locked. My minekaze, which was also moved to the 2nd line, has everything resaerched so I don't understand why nothing is researched in my hatsu.

Title updated at OP request.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

I upgraded the hatsuharu fully in the past and yet it has everything locked. My minekaze, which was also moved to the 2nd line, has everything resaerched so I don't understand why nothing is researched in my hatsu.

same, and i don't even wanted to grind her with that stock 6km torpedo. i have to wait till monday when i can buy premium time.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Don't think it's a bug:

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-05_15-patchnotes/

According to the patch notes - All researched modules on Old Hatsu are equivalised on Akatsuki, and Hull B on NEW Fubuki.

I.e. unless modules are specifically mentioned in the patch notes, then the ships were credited stock with no research conducted.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Don't think it's a bug:

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-05_15-patchnotes/

According to the patch notes - All researched modules on Old Hatsu are equivalised on Akatsuki, and Hull B on NEW Fubuki.

I.e. unless modules are specifically mentioned in the patch notes, then the ships were credited stock with no research conducted.

"If a player had researched Hatsuharu VII before the update was released, then Akatsuki VII, Hatsuharu VI, and hull (B) for Fubuki VI will become researched"

I see now, this line is quite confusing. It seems like Akatsuki VII, Hatsuharu VI, and Fubuki VI's hull B will all be researched. So it's only for fubuki's  hull B.

But then, according to the patch notes:

1. "If a player had researched Mutsuki VI before the update was released, then Fubuki VI and Mutsuki V plus her hull (B) will become researched" ------- should only be mutsuki V that will have hull B

2. "If a player had researched Fubuki VIII before the update was released, then Kagero VIII, Fubuki VI, and the hull (B) for Akatsuki VII will become researched; " ------- should only be Akatsuki VII that will have hull B

Going by the same logic, why, then, did my Fubuki VI has not only Hull B, but also completely researched? I don't understand.

Damn, this patch note is extremely confusing. And damn, Hatsuharu stock is a pain in the ass to grind.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

"If a player had researched Hatsuharu VII before the update was released, then Akatsuki VII, Hatsuharu VI, and hull (B) for Fubuki VI will become researched"

I see now, this line is quite confusing. It seems like Akatsuki VII, Hatsuharu VI, and Fubuki VI's hull B will all be researched. So it's only for fubuki's  hull B.

But then, according to the patch notes:

1. "If a player had researched Mutsuki VI before the update was released, then Fubuki VI and Mutsuki V plus her hull (B) will become researched" ------- should only be mutsuki V that will have hull B

2. "If a player had researched Fubuki VIII before the update was released, then Kagero VIII, Fubuki VI, and the hull (B) for Akatsuki VII will become researched; " ------- should only be Akatsuki VII that will have hull B

Going by the same logic, why, then, did my Fubuki VI has not only Hull B, but also completely researched? I don't understand.

Damn, this patch note is extremely confusing. And damn, Hatsuharu stock is a pain in the ass to grind.

Aye, somewhat difficult to summarize the extent of the changes.

if all the possible permutations were listed the patch notes would be a small novel ;)