Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

0.5.15 Campaigns Feedback

35 comments in this topic

2,634 posts
7,030 battles

Yup agree on the confusingly description

I hope they fix the description

[911]
488 posts

For the Science of Victory you might want to add a tips button or give tips with how to complete each mission since it's for beginners.  You know like the tips you give on the map loading screen that from my experiance, no one reads unless they have a slow computer.

445 posts
6,344 battles

Not a true campaign mode that’s associated with PC games, should have been called a “Task Bundle”. When I heard the word “Campaign” I assume a linear map progression of goals with cut scenes for every map and maybe a historical fleet movement through WW2, I guess it was an imagination gone wild.

But as a “Task Bundle” it’s ok.

• Cool 1

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,990 battles

I've finished both Science of Victory & Honorable Service and got both 7 days premium & Shinonome. I do have some suggestions tho:

• Give extra rewards for finishing all the task in a series.
  • Show the mission requirements at the scoreboard during the battle for convenience (also broaden up the scoreboard to display longer names while you're at it pls)
  • Take away the missions that promotes undesirable behaviour (Spot 2 CVs using a DD? Really? And its T8+ mind you. Also worth mentioning is spot 2 DDs using a BB)
  • Needs more mission variety to promote teamplay (Receive x amount of blocked damage, deals a total of x damage, etc)
  • Like everyone said, UI needs spicing up.
  • Cool 4

[PURE]
652 posts
7,420 battles

• Take away the missions that promotes undesirable behaviour (Spot 2 CVs using a DD? Really? And its T8+ mind you. Also worth mentioning is spot 2 DDs using a BB)
  • Needs more mission variety to promote teamplay (Receive x amount of blocked damage, deals a total of x damage, etc)

This. 

Spot two CVs with DD and Spot two DDs with BB in high tier battles is suicide and you only see these behavior in lower tier battles.

And how is this in anyway reflects skill?

I thought the 'Honorable service' campaign is for high tier players to master and strengthen their skills?

By asking players to partake in these suicide and newbie-like mission, is WG promoting reckless and stupid behavior?

[G_R]
384 posts
15,473 battles

Overall I think it is a good idea worth expanding on. Only suggestion I have is the task's involving earning a heroic or honorable badge like liquidator or dreadnought those things come along at random and are more luck that everything falls together for you I think those tasks should be changed to something you can actually plan or work to.   

94 posts
2,848 battles

The campaign tasks are very rewarding, albeit forcing some slightly less game-knowledgeable players to go way way way out of the boundaries of rationality just to get them done.

I've seen some players get really desperate trying to complete these campaigns. Coulda' imagine it didn't end well for them and their team. I think they should change some tasks that promote undesirable actions for players-under-concern's team mates (they very seldom communicate to their teammates what they wanted to do.)

Sign in to follow this