You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
3clips3

Missing Consumables post-5.15 patch

9 comments in this topic

[-JSF-]
[-JSF-]
38 posts
5,342 battles

Description:

After downloading and installing the new 5.15 patch, logged into the game, noticed I had received a large bundle of premium consumables after reaching Service Level 13. Checked out all of the new destroyers. Was about to play a game, thought to maybe change my consumables from the regular version to premium version. But I noticed that, none of the new amounts of premium consumables were not credited and any premium consumables I had before this patch had gone missing. 

Reproduction steps: 

1. Select any ship

2. Click on Modules

3. Click on Consumables tab

4. Pick a consumable to replace, either from regular / non-premium consumable to premium consumable. 

Result

Many premium consumables missing, not showing amounts available of said premium consumables

Expected Result

Should be able to see the amount of premium consumables available.

Technical Details

Bug time: 11:10am (basically when I had logged in after installing patch) 

Replay not available (I do not know how to enable replays) 

EDIT: Python log files attached (python.log and python_1.log ~ python.log is dated 1/12/16, python_1.log is dated 27/11/16)

1st Image: shows amount of received premium consumables upon receiving Service Level 13

P4BVSgx.jpg

2nd Image: 

Available amount of Damage Control Party II not showing, shows as none available 

5zzb6Ez.jpg

3rd Image: 

Does show supposed available amount of Smoke Generator II and Torpedo Reload Booster II but amount available not updated 

3lCxpY8.jpg

python_logs.zip

Edited by 3clips3

[-JSF-]
[-JSF-]
38 posts
5,342 battles

same here

I did not get level 13 reward.

turns out the wording of the patch was quite vague. Basically all service levels above Level 9 got bumped up and Service Level 8 got 2 million in credits. So that's the only thing we got so far. 

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

I believe the rewards were already issued when you achieved level 12 previously. So now the rewards are bumped up to 13 for those who have yet to achieve the account level. There should be no additional rewards for those who are already at the top level prior to the update.

Beta Tester
60 posts

turns out the wording of the patch was quite vague. Basically all service levels above Level 9 got bumped up and Service Level 8 got 2 million in credits. So that's the only thing we got so far. 

ummmm:sceptic:

Beta Tester
60 posts

I believe the rewards were already issued when you achieved level 12 previously. So now the rewards are bumped up to 13 for those who have yet to achieve the account level. There should be no additional rewards for those who are already at the top level prior to the update.

Sounds reasonable

[-JSF-]
[-JSF-]
38 posts
5,342 battles

I guess so. If this is the case then, I guess this thread can be closed. Sorry for the confusion.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I guess so. If this is the case then, I guess this thread can be closed. Sorry for the confusion.

thanks for making the thread. 

atleast it serve as an answer to player who confused.

(if they read the forum)