Sign in to follow this  
Ryuuzi_Moritsuki

Unreasonable account ban! Requesting immediately account unlock!

8 comments in this topic

5 posts
8,392 battles

Unreasonable account ban!! Requesting immediately account unlock!!

About a week didn't login to play the game. Today (Nov30), wanna to play few battle and buy the Japanese DD permanent camouflage before the 5.15 update, but find out my account has been banned, and can't login until Dec7. The reason has been told that is "Unsportsmanlike conduct - Inactive participation in combat", and I have completely no idea about this!!

sWIZm6U.jpg

First, as a player I am always playing with quite aggressive style, Inactive participation in combat really is a unreal and nonsense reason, and you can see my battle data. Although I can't say that I am a outstanding player, but at least a average or good player, and my player Karma always keeping at above 20.

Ka5oAvv.jpg

My last game play was around Nov17 night, and that is everything ok, I played a few battle with friends, then played a few solo battle, nothing strange, didn't get any warning that I had been reported.

(few screenshots of games at that night)

jsr4dBs.jpg

U5DXL6o.jpg

(Hull A Bayern at Tier 8 room, not a good game for me, but still try to take damage as a battleship, I even had higher score than that Tier 8 North Carolina)

bGU7IR4.jpg

Ocbi5eP.jpg

(another game as Atago, strong team at opponent side, but try my best to take part in the battle)

aK67HiI.jpg

8C918Al.jpg

x0EcMlu.png

As a player sometime will had a bad game, but I don't see these few bad games is a reason that wargaming can ban my account.

Beside, as a customer paid for playing a game, I had buy many premium ship. I have bought Mikasa, Yubari, Atago, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Lo Yang, Belfast. And this did't count the other things I paid for like Doubloons, port slot etc. I just want to say, can Wargaming ban a customer account without any persuasiveness reason or any reasonable explain? I think absolutely NO!

Furthermore, if the player really break the rule and acting like that "Unsportsmanlike conduct - Inactive participation in combat". So, wargaming can ban a player account without any pre warning or any contact to told the player that his/her account will be banned? is this the best way to manage this king of banning issue? obviously not the best way. My last game play was Nov17 night, after that I didn't have spare time to play the game until today(Nov30), during this period wargaming didn't have any contact or email to notice me that my account has been banned. If I don't login in to the game today I don't even know my account has been banned. What a joke!!

At last, what is the standard of "Unsportsmanlike conduct - Inactive participation in combat" that wargaming saying? nobody know. No player know the standard about how a player behave will be judge as "Unsportsmanlike conduct - Inactive participation in combat". Any other player maybe decide as a "Unsportsmanlike" player but they didn't know they are, and maybe you are the next one that will be banned.

wargaming's unreasonable account ban is unacceptable!!

I have been report this to the customer service, but they are too slow. So, I am requesting immediately account unlock at here!!

381 posts
9,976 battles

Have you contacted customer support and requested them to send you a detailed reason? That "inactive participation in combat" sounds very unclear. You definitely don't look like the type of person who will spend 20 mins every game just hugging border and don't shoot at all.

5 posts
8,392 battles

You cannot be banned for being bad at the game; you can only get banned for cheating, botting... or being AFK (not doing anything in battle repeatedly).

But i didn't afk or cheating or botting, just play the game as nornal

5 posts
8,392 battles

Have you contacted customer support and requested them to send you a detailed reason? That "inactive participation in combat" sounds very unclear. You definitely don't look like the type of person who will spend 20 mins every game just hugging border and don't shoot at all.

yes, it is very unclear, I have already submit a ticket to the customer support, but still no reply, they are always very slow

5 posts
8,392 battles

Did you check your email? i'm pretty sure they sent you reason for your ban.

I have sure checked my e-mail, I check my e-mail every day, but didn't see any email by wargaming told me that my account will be banned