You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hero_of_Zero

Update 0.5.15, or rather, the IJN DD rework. (and Campaigns)

23 comments in this topic

359 posts
2,819 battles

The article is too long so I'll just provide the link. NA and Asia worded it a little different.

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-05_15-patchnotes/

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-515/

What I am interest? The compensation

Ships

Mutsuki
  • If a player researched Mutsuki VI before the update went live, then Fubuki VI and Mutsuki V plus her hull (B) become researched; the undistributed ship XP available on Mutsuki VI is be transferred to Fubuki VI.
  • If a player purchased Mutsuki VI before the update went live, then all upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables mounted on her are de-mounted and stored in the depot; Mutsuki VI plus all modules mounted on her are removed from the player's account; Mutsuki V is added to the player's account together with a ship slot; Fubuki VI is added to the player's account.

Fubuki
  • If a player researched Fubuki VIII before the update went live, then Kagero VIII, Fubuki VI, and the hull (B) for Akatsuki VII become researched; the undistributed ship XP available on Fubuki VIII is transferred to Kagero VIII.
  • If a player purchased Fubuki VIII before the update went live, then all upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables mounted on her are demounted and stored in the depot; Fubuki VIII plus all modules mounted on her are removed from the player's account; Fubuki VI together with a ship slot are added to the player's account; Kagero VIII is added to the player's account.

Kagero
  • If a player researched Kagero IX before the update went live, then Yugumo IX, Kagero VIII and the hull (B) for Kagero VIII become researched; the undistributed ship XP available on Kagero IX is transferred to Yugumo IX.
  • If a player purchased Kagero IX before the update went live, then all upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables mounted on her are demounted and stored in the depot; Kagero IX plus all modules mounted on her are removed from the player's account; Kagero VIII together with a ship slot is added to the player's account; Yugumo IX is added to the player's account.

Hatsuharu
  • If a player researched Hatsuharu VII before the update went live, then Akatsuki VII, Hatsuharu VI, and hull (B) for Fubuki VI become researched; the undistributed ship XP available on Hatsuharu VII is transferred to Akatsuki VII
  • If a player purchased Hatsuharu VII before the update went live, then all upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables mounted on her are demounted and stored in the depot; Hatsuharu VII plus all modules mounted on her are removed from the player's account; Hatsuharu VI together with a ship slot are added to the player's account; Akatsuki VII is added to the player's account

Minekaze
  • If a player researched Minekaze V before the update went live, then Mutsuki V and the "Gun Fire Control System Type 4 mod. 2" module for Isokaze become researched.

Ship Combinations

• If a player purchased Mutsuki VI and Fubuki VIII before the update went live, then a bonus in the amount of 3,100,000 Credits is added to the player's account.
  • If a player purchased Fubuki VIII and Kagero IX before the update went live, then a bonus in the amount of 9,040,000 Credits is added to the player's account.
  • If a player purchased Mutsuki VI, Fubuki VIII, and Kagero IX before the update went live, then a bonus in the amount of 12,140,000 Credits is added to the player's account.

Commanders

• If a player had Commanders with specialization in Mutsuki VI before the update, then the Commanders are retrained for specialization in Fubuki VI. In addition, a Commander with 10,000 Commander XP and specialization in Mutsuki V plus a slot in the Reserve is added to the player's account.
  • If a player had Commanders with specialization in Fubuki VIII before the update, then the Commanders are retrained for specialization in Kagero VIII. In addition, a Commander with 15,000 Commander XP and specialization in Fubuki VI plus a slot in the Reserve is added to the player's account.
  • If a player had Commanders with specialization in Kagero IX before the update, then the Commanders are retrained for specialization in Yugumo IX. In addition, a Commander with 35,000 Commander XP and specialization in Kagero VIII plus a slot in the Reserve is added to the player's account.
  • If a player had Commanders with specialization in Hatsuharu VII before the update, then the Commanders are retrained for specialization in Akatsuki VII. In addition, a Commander with 15,000 Commander XP and specialization in Hatsuharu VI plus a slot in the Reserve is added to the player's account.

Permanent Camouflage

• If a player purchased the permanent camouflage for Hatsuharu VII before the update went live, this camouflage is removed from the player's account; permanent camouflages for Hatsuharu VI and Akatsuki VII are added to the player's account as replacements.
  • If a player purchased the permanent camouflage for Fubuki VIII before the update went live, this camouflage is removed from the player's account; permanent camouflages for Kagero VIII and Fubuki VII are added to the player's account as replacements.
  • If a player purchased the permanent camouflage for Kagero IX before the update went live, this camouflage is removed from the player's account; permanent camouflages for Yugumo IX and Kagero VIII are added to the player's account as replacements.

I don't see anything about Minekaze compensation though, just move.

Let me use this to ask for opinions too.

What would you kept as an IJN DD in tier 4-5 for missions. Isokaze, Minekaze or Mutsuki?

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

What would you kept as an IJN DD in tier 4-5 for missions. Isokaze, Minekaze or Mutsuki?

None because its torpedo speed, and damage is awful that I wish that WG decides to sell Kamikaze in the premium shop. Also, horray for the compensations. Now I earn more credits because of this, my credits economy is saved.

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

None since I have Kamikaze R......

:honoring:

403 posts
8,181 battles

From my interpretation of the changes, it looks like if you have a duplicate ship you will not get a duplicate port slot.

Well, we cant have everything I guess...

149 posts

I have mutsucki, hatsuharu, fubuki. So I end up getting 3 commanders with reserve slots, 3 port slots with new ships, all the upgrades demounted, 3.1 mill credits. 

Edited by KNEEPAIN

1,126 posts

hmm... I can't see any word of commander skill reset... (or i misread it)

I learn TA skill for shimakaze 2nd torp (the 12km one)

but if this torp is really remove... left only 10km and 8km, than this skill is no longer viable...

do I have to pay for reset myself???

Beta Tester
908 posts

1st December.

I had better free XP the mutsuki tonight.

Thanks mate. 

I got all the ships in the line. No point selling them now. I'll just take the compo as is. Haha.

So many DDs to play ....

Edited by SlamUez

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

The article is too long so I'll just provide the link. NA and Asia worded it a little different.

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-05_15-patchnotes/

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-515/

What I am interest? The compensation

Ships

Mutsuki
  • If a player researched Mutsuki VI before the update went live, then Fubuki VI and Mutsuki V plus her hull (B) become researched; the undistributed ship XP available on Mutsuki VI is be transferred to Fubuki VI.
  • If a player purchased Mutsuki VI before the update went live, then all upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables mounted on her are de-mounted and stored in the depot; Mutsuki VI plus all modules mounted on her are removed from the player's account; Mutsuki V is added to the player's account together with a ship slot; Fubuki VI is added to the player's account.

Fubuki
  • If a player researched Fubuki VIII before the update went live, then Kagero VIII, Fubuki VI, and the hull (B) for Akatsuki VII become researched; the undistributed ship XP available on Fubuki VIII is transferred to Kagero VIII.
  • If a player purchased Fubuki VIII before the update went live, then all upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables mounted on her are demounted and stored in the depot; Fubuki VIII plus all modules mounted on her are removed from the player's account; Fubuki VI together with a ship slot are added to the player's account; Kagero VIII is added to the player's account.

Kagero
  • If a player researched Kagero IX before the update went live, then Yugumo IX, Kagero VIII and the hull (B) for Kagero VIII become researched; the undistributed ship XP available on Kagero IX is transferred to Yugumo IX.
  • If a player purchased Kagero IX before the update went live, then all upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables mounted on her are demounted and stored in the depot; Kagero IX plus all modules mounted on her are removed from the player's account; Kagero VIII together with a ship slot is added to the player's account; Yugumo IX is added to the player's account.

Hatsuharu
  • If a player researched Hatsuharu VII before the update went live, then Akatsuki VII, Hatsuharu VI, and hull (B) for Fubuki VI become researched; the undistributed ship XP available on Hatsuharu VII is transferred to Akatsuki VII
  • If a player purchased Hatsuharu VII before the update went live, then all upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables mounted on her are demounted and stored in the depot; Hatsuharu VII plus all modules mounted on her are removed from the player's account; Hatsuharu VI together with a ship slot are added to the player's account; Akatsuki VII is added to the player's account

Minekaze
  • If a player researched Minekaze V before the update went live, then Mutsuki V and the "Gun Fire Control System Type 4 mod. 2" module for Isokaze become researched.

Ship Combinations

• If a player purchased Mutsuki VI and Fubuki VIII before the update went live, then a bonus in the amount of 3,100,000 Credits is added to the player's account.
  • If a player purchased Fubuki VIII and Kagero IX before the update went live, then a bonus in the amount of 9,040,000 Credits is added to the player's account.
  • If a player purchased Mutsuki VI, Fubuki VIII, and Kagero IX before the update went live, then a bonus in the amount of 12,140,000 Credits is added to the player's account.

Commanders

• If a player had Commanders with specialization in Mutsuki VI before the update, then the Commanders are retrained for specialization in Fubuki VI. In addition, a Commander with 10,000 Commander XP and specialization in Mutsuki V plus a slot in the Reserve is added to the player's account.
  • If a player had Commanders with specialization in Fubuki VIII before the update, then the Commanders are retrained for specialization in Kagero VIII. In addition, a Commander with 15,000 Commander XP and specialization in Fubuki VI plus a slot in the Reserve is added to the player's account.
  • If a player had Commanders with specialization in Kagero IX before the update, then the Commanders are retrained for specialization in Yugumo IX. In addition, a Commander with 35,000 Commander XP and specialization in Kagero VIII plus a slot in the Reserve is added to the player's account.
  • If a player had Commanders with specialization in Hatsuharu VII before the update, then the Commanders are retrained for specialization in Akatsuki VII. In addition, a Commander with 15,000 Commander XP and specialization in Hatsuharu VI plus a slot in the Reserve is added to the player's account.

Permanent Camouflage

• If a player purchased the permanent camouflage for Hatsuharu VII before the update went live, this camouflage is removed from the player's account; permanent camouflages for Hatsuharu VI and Akatsuki VII are added to the player's account as replacements.
  • If a player purchased the permanent camouflage for Fubuki VIII before the update went live, this camouflage is removed from the player's account; permanent camouflages for Kagero VIII and Fubuki VII are added to the player's account as replacements.
  • If a player purchased the permanent camouflage for Kagero IX before the update went live, this camouflage is removed from the player's account; permanent camouflages for Yugumo IX and Kagero VIII are added to the player's account as replacements.

I don't see anything about Minekaze compensation though, just move.

Kamikaze R

None since I have Kamikaze R......

:honoring:

:great:

359 posts
2,819 battles
As this update including new content, the Campaigns.

And one of the first Campaigns will net you tier 6 Premium Fubuki class dd Shinonome. I'll include the details here. Note that this is PT Info. All are subjected to change.

Note: This is based on the PT mission, things like ship type/tier requirement may change(In PT everyone have all T8 ships) and will be updated tomorrow when patch goes line. Tier & required ship type is listed in (), ofc you can repeat any task for more pins instead of completing others in the same stage, but rewards associated with task(flags,camos,etc) can only be earned once.

Thanks to this post for the source https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/5dnxd9/all_missions_and_tasks_from_the_upcoming/?st=iw45z1ba&sh=a70bfce3

All stages are random battle only missions

Stage 1(5 pins, T8-10 ships)

1pin: Cause 200K HP damage to IJN ships, Reward: 25 repair cost flags

1pin: Destroy 5 BBs, Reward: 25 Type 5 Camo

2pins: 200 main battery hit in one battle(BB/Cruiser/DD), Reward: 25 speed flags

2pins: Win 7 battles where you are top 7 XP earner on your team, Reward: 25 detonation flags

3pins: Damage or Destroy 15 Main Battery modules, Reward: 50 Type 5 Camo

3pins: spot 2 enemy destroyer(BB), Reward: 15 Type 6 Camo

3pins: Earn 3 Dreadnaught achievement(BB), Reward: 10 DmgCon II, 10 Repair Party II

Final Task: Earn 3 Million Credits, Reward: 3 Million Credits

Stage 2(5 pins, T8-10)

1 pin: Cause 200K damage to US ships, Reward: 1 Million Credits

1 pin: Destroy 5 DDs, Reward: 25 Clear Sky Flag

2 pins: 3 Captured or Assisted Capture ribbion in ONE battle, Reward: 25 Smoke Generator II

3 pins: Destroy 100 Secondary Battery modules(Cruiser),Reward: 25 DmgCon II

3 pins: 50 citadel hits(Cruiser), Reward: 25 DFAA II

3 pins: Earn 1 Witherer, Reward: 25 Ocean Soul Camo

3 pins: Win 5 battles and be top 3 XP earner on your team, Reward: 25 ES Charlie London Flag

Final Task: Earn 30K Commander XP, Reward: 50 Zulu Hotel Flag

Stage 3 (5 pins, T8-10)

1 pin: Cause 200K damage to USSR ships, Reward: 25 repair flag

1 pin: Destroy 5 cruisers, 25 Dreadnaught flag

2 pins: 10 defended ribbon in ONE Battle, Reward: 25 Type 5 Camo

3 pins: Damage 10 engine modules, Reward: 25 DmgConII

3 pins: Spot 2 enemy carriers(DD), Reward: 1 Concealment Module

3 pins: Earn 3 Clear Sky, Reward: Flight Control Mod 1

3 pins: Win 3 battle as top XP earner, Reward: 3 Port Slot & 4 Reserve slot

Final Task: Earn 3000 Free XP, Reward: 20K Free XP

Stage 4 (5 pins, T8-10)

1 pin: Cause 200K HP damage to German ships, Reward: 25 Type 5 Camo

1 pin: Destroy 3 enemy carriers. Reward: 25 repair flags

2 pins: Destroy 35 aircraft in 1 battle(BB/Cruiser), Reward: 25 Clear Sky Flag

3 pins: Damage 5 steering gear on enemy ship,Reward: 10 DmgConII

3 pins: spot 50 torpedoes(Carrier), Reward: Target Acquisition Mod 1

3 pins: Earn 3 Fireproof achievement, Reward: 75 Fireproof flags

4 pins: Win and survive 3 battles as top XP earner, Reward: 50 Ocean Soul

Final Task: Earn 30K XP, Reward: 25 Repair Party II, 25 DFAA, 25 Smoke Generator II

Stage 5 (5 pins, T8-10)

1 pin: Destroy 5 enemy ships (Tier X only), Reward: 25 Zulu Flags

2 pins: Cause 500K damage to enemy ships, Reward: Detonation Flags

3 pins: Earn 3000XP(not base?) in a single battle, Reward: 25 Papa Papa Flags

3 pins: Damage/destroy 50 modules on enemy ships(you must use Tier X ships), Reward: Secondary Mod III

3 pins: Spot 3 ships ( Tier X only), Reward: AA Gun Mod III

4 pins: Earn 1 High Caliber, Reward: Main Battery Mod III

4 pins: Win 1 battle as top XP earner (Tier X only), Reward: Torp tubes Mod III

Final Task: Play 1 battle