You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Unraveler

Boat Anchors

31 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,493 battles

Skilled players are often good at carrying inept teammates to victory. Sometimes, however, there will be a hapless comrade that is simply too much of a burden, holding back the team's progress - weighing them down like a boat anchor. Sometimes that hapless comrade is me. Often it's when I'm sailing my Admiral Hipper.

Thus I present the Anti-Carry Thread for all the proud boat anchors out there. This is for all those times you've foiled a valiant carrying attempt with your own talentless contribution to defeat. I'll start off with a special presentation of my Admiral Hipper's stats. She's quite a magnificent beauty, but beneath that charming exterior there lies a savage anti-carry cunning that goes far beyond a mere lack of performance.

F1d5ktO.jpg

So you think you can carry? I throw down the gauntlet of challenge! Nobody carries Hipper - her thirst for defeat knows no mortal bounds!

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Russian is stronk they said...

xy9XhJ9.jpg

hah.. mine is better than you and i still dot use her anymore in Random match unless i'm forcced to use her

0g8pUfL.png

My worst ship stat:

Vq30gHw.png

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

There's nothing wrong with anchors, a ship relies on them. A good anchor will save a ship from the mightiest storm...An anchor is one of the most important pieces of equipment you will find on a ship. But I digress...

On topic, here's my rudderless attempt..feel free to berate me on my bad performance on one of the better ships in game.

qrP1s3Mh.jpg?1

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

So you think you can carry? I throw down the gauntlet of challenge! Nobody carries Hipper - her thirst for defeat knows no mortal bounds!

Hahaha, you Friendzoned by Hipper.

luckyly, She love me - her big sister however, hate me to the core ( I still love her even though its one sided ;___;)

[-SZY-]
211 posts

Please guys, I'm still noob at reading and understanding.

In the end, I'm just lesser pleb like everyone in this thread

Also the first pic wasn't mine :trollface:

345 posts
3,668 battles

It's not like i'm really a burden, it's just that it feels like i'm destined to lose in this ship

k0EYDY0.jpg

My worst record, those times when i barely knows anything about the game. 

UgzDgL9.jpg

Edited by Loshirai14