Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

back pains due to carrying too hard

55 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

time to brag bois, showcase your hardest carrys to win fame(be targeted more by forumnites) and fortune(kill them for credits when they come after you)

i'll start off with this set of SS, i streamrolled the enemy at C cap (90k dmg) and then proceeded to hold of the other half of the enemy team till my teammates finnished jacking off in the corner and try to come and help, by which time we had already won by points

note. must be a match where you successfully carried, near carrys but still lose dont count

S61127-203703.jpg

S61127-203725.jpg

S61127-203808.jpg

S61127-203904.jpg

Edited by drakon233

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

The pictures on this collage was from the same timestamp:

rss8t5.jpg

Results

And of course my Kamikaze match:

- Beat

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

My best carry to date:

It was a really difficult battle, but somehow I came out on top.

A mix of luck and pure gamer skill.

1337 stuff and so on.

L88WzcD.jpg

Edited by Retia

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

post? my god it probably will be 500mb worth of screenshot. very typical for a good solo player to have back pains, as you might have known as I've been ur teammate just earlier on my kagero

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

Oh, my last game with Roon (before somewhat dissapointing hindenburg, sigh) definitly one,

summary : we are kinda loosing in point and ships. and all our ship is boxed in C.

with 3 enemy Cruiser and a DD in B. I managed to sneak into good position and catch Myoko off guard, then followed to engage Full HP Hipper and healthy Donskoi in 7km range combat.

Kagero decided to flee after all their friendly cruiser got sunk, and the small strait betwen C and B were safe, enabling our ships to outflank the rest of enemy battleship (IOWA, Scharnhost and NC) and won the round

egxy7o.png

2jd02a9.png

And, some Fun Mini Carry on Kurry wurst

Summary : Awkward matchmaking end up with 3 vs 3 matches. with Carriers nonethless.

Fubuki spawned far, and goes opposite of the map to cap, decision that make him end the game with 0 dmg.

Goes rush in, ended in close Fight in litteraly 3 vs 1, with some CV help (that somewhat outclassed by opponent one). ended almost killing opponent cv in the end, leaving like 4k hp before sucumb to flood

2j2xblx.png

2nki4g0.png

Edited by humusz

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

post? my god it probably will be 500mb worth of screenshot. very typical for a good solo player to have back pains, as you might have known as I've been ur teammate just earlier on my kagero

I think players in divisions carry more than solo players (hence the higher win rate). However, still no back pain. You just need a good chair.

@Drakon, you sure this isn't redundant with Q4?

Edited by icy_phoenix

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

I think players in divisions carry more than solo players (hence the higher win rate). However, still no back pain. You just need a good chair.

@Drakon, you sure this isn't redundant with Q4?

same carrying, but more burden for solo players. you have your mates to share the load in a div, you don't while playing solo.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

same carrying, but more burden for solo players. you have your mates to share the load in a div, you don't while playing solo.

Yeah, true that. You just have to do your best and hope for the best from the team mates. That often ends up being disappointing result.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

yeah, like this, my most painful fail carry moment of the week. pissed the heck out of me. I'm the only one who wanted to win, and against a rank 1 div and even an afk tier 10 enemy.

180k damage game and still lostFIQSBlF.jpg

Edited by Deicide

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,384 battles

Not planning to form divisions?

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

My best carry match in Nagato here, the only one time that i truly appreciate Nagato's secondaries. most of our team got sunk, only me and a Fuso was alive, losing by points and the enemy still have at least 5 ships, guess what? I managed to sink 4 of them (the Minekaze got away though). When i got the 5th kill, our team points was enough to win with 2 caps.

FaC5tAb.jpg

14 posts
6,721 battles

Well I should couple that with my Nagato too, the more the merrier :D 

Summary: Alone in a flank with little to none support against a mix of DDs, CLs and BBs.

shot_16_02_06_16_16_15_0668.jpg

Sign in to follow this