You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TODuckeyQuack

Issues with Purchase.

13 comments in this topic

7 posts
162 battles

Hey, i brought the ATLANTA Package on the 24th of November and ive submitted a ticket but it got deleted after less then 10 hours, i was wondering whats going on, the transaction went through, but i don't have my ship yet? could i either get the whole package sent to my accounts, or at least the $67 back please? mods please contact me, i can provide proof of purchase with the transaction in my online banking. Please contact me As Soon As Possible 
Can Provide a better picture, to someone who can help ONLY.

Screenshot_23.png

Screenshot_23.png

634 posts
6,229 battles

1.. Why did your ticket got cancelled, you might want to further elaborate on that

2. Did you buy the ship on the account you want it?

3. In game ship list, did you have ship type filters on? Uncheck all filters in-game.

4. If non of the above applies to you, try sending a support ticket again, and PM the moderators here: DeadManWalking, Syanda etc

P.S: Mod might want to move topic to more appropriate section of forum

Edited by Lordofcaptain

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

1. What's your ticket ID?

2. Do you have a confirmation email stating the payment went through, signed off by World of Warships Asia?

Also, this is the appropriate forum, LOC. 

634 posts
6,229 battles

1. What's your ticket ID?

2. Do you have a confirmation email stating the payment went through, signed off by World of Warships Asia?

Also, this is the appropriate forum, LOC. 

how bout say, bug report or Questions and answers?

:( just trying to be helpful here

7 posts
162 battles

Hey Syanda

i didnt check the ticket number as i didnt think it would leave so soon, i posted the ticet hen went for a couple hours nap, and when i came back it was gone, was going to get the number when i woke up as i was very tired. sorry. and yeah i was loged into the right account. and no i did not recieve an email about it at all, and thank you for helping Lordofcaptain 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

If you didn't receive an email, I'm afraid the transaction didn't go through. Essentially, you'd have received an email receipt looking like this:

Bundle you purchased: xxx

Bundle cost: xxx

Order number: xxx

Transaction ID: xxx

Payment method: xxx

Date and time of purchase: xxx

and signed off by the WG premium shop team.

Without the receipt as proof-of-purchase, I'm not sure if the support team can help you. I'd advise checking your junk mail folders or digging through your inbox for any emails from wargaming.net. Otherwise, you'll have to call your bank.

7 posts
162 battles

hey just spoke to the bank, and they notified me your end would have had to approve for the transaction to take money from my bank for the item, and they said that has been done. so it has gone through. so whats the go?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Alright, make a new support ticket and indicate that you have purchased the Atlanta package, but not received a confirmation email. If your bank says the payment has gone through, try to get the date and time that transaction was made and put it in the support ticket. PM me your ticket ID after you have done so, and I'll poke the staff about it.