You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aaditya_AJ

Please explain me what is this?

42 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

34k damage on kiev is low. spot more enemy, try to damage more USN cruiser than BB or just deal more damage against DD. try to burn one ship at time, if the BB uses damage repair switch target then focus fire it again after 20sec.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

*snip*

Yeah i think that was the case but capping should also give you some credits right and I helped capping 2 bases. With same kinda play i got more in Mahan.

*snip*

I cant take aft. DE and SE at same time right? and in that battle I helped capping 2 bases right?

*snip*

Is low I know but I think capping should also give you some credits and doing damage on a ship a tier higher than me also should give me some credits right?

*snip*

I think he left as soon as he saw AS Ryujo, Those typical USN CV players. And I think i should be thankful to Amagi(in NC) who carried us.

1,162 posts

I'm not willing to :( 

Well, do more damage, caps weighing the EXP heavier than credits.

I check your Kiev and Mahan stats, is so different.

I cant take aft. DE and SE at same time right?

Why dont you respec into AFT and DE first. You should use the russian DD speed to dodge.

This my priority list when in a RU DDs

Target priority CAs>DDs>BBs>USN DDs>RU CAs>CV

Edited by RisaFujiyama

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

can you try to do more damage and see if your credits goes up or not?

also i dont remember if the credits also consider the % of damage HP , i mean, 17k damage on BB is just a small amunt of its HP, but 17K on a cruiser is almost 1/3 of its HP

for me, i dont care anymore about the income because i will get minus all the time considering i use premium consumable.

(was making money in premium ship. 1 match using sims can support 4-6 match of other ship)

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Yeah i think that was the case but capping should also give you some credits right and I helped capping 2 bases. With same kinda play i got more in Mahan.

every ship got different credit and exp multiplier

this is the reason why u can get much more credits when using premium sheep.

and some of them got broken multiplier

for example is s**s. she got broken exp multiplier.. this ship can gain a LOT more exp with much less effort

Edited by ReNation

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Looking at the details score, I instantly see the reason. You actually did not cap, you entered the cap when someone already got it almost done (see your cap score). Your spotting damage is good, but your potential damage means not many people tried to kill you. You have to get people to try to kill you. Well, it is not easy to cap with Kiev, but you have to compensate by doing other stuffs.

Another thing, there are no Cap defense ribbons, even when there were defense points taken by friendlies. You have to get those ribbons, they carry a lot weight. You also did not spot torpedoes, they are the high score generators of potential damage.

One interesting ribbon missing, the "Hits to Citadel" ribbons. You should get some in kiev, almost every match.

I would say, if you bring your average damage to 45k in Kiev, you will definitely earn more than 200K credits.

My Build: BFT, LS, Vigil, AFT, DE

Halfway to SE.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

for example is s**s. she got broken exp multiplier.. this ship can gain a LOT more exp with much less effort

Anchan camo

1,162 posts

Is there any charts or tables on other site so we can see?

Because I didnt knew about this. 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Okay let me be honest here I just posted this because It has been lot of days since Rant posts. I myself got bored of the forum. And lol people looking at my stats Mahan and Kiev(Icy what did you tell me?).

Back to post I know I'm shit at kiev I'm trying to Git Gud and I don't want anyone to shoot at me because I absolutely get rekt for 3-4k health in one salvo(Even if I maneuver). To tell you real truth I'm Shit at this game I don't even know how I'm I opening and getting into battle anymore.

And enjoy this post xD. If you don't, Well I'm not a hardcore ranter.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

And also that, give back my Umikaze sealclubbing days plz WG. lawl

The only Tier 2 that Tier X fears :D

You filthy seal clubbers

Edited by R3negade

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

Okay let me be honest here I just posted this because It has been lot of days since Rant posts. I myself got bored of the forum. And lol people looking at my stats Mahan and Kiev(Icy what did you tell me?).

Back to post I know I'm shit at kiev I'm trying to Git Gud and I don't want anyone to shoot at me because I absolutely get rekt for 3-4k health in one salvo(Even if I maneuver). To tell you real truth I'm Shit at this game I don't even know how I'm I opening and getting into battle anymore.

And enjoy this post xD. If you don't, Well I'm not a hardcore ranter.

Don't show yourself in the middle of a gun fight, go around.