IJN_Harugumo

And you guys are all expecting Yamato to brawl?It cant !

24 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,218 battles

Yamato does Not have the armour like GK

Does not have adequate turret rotation time to aim anything in CQC-not even against BBs.

Does not like the DPM in close range because one less turret----penetration at close range doesn't matter anymore!

People often want yamato player to act like GK

Just so you know this is what happens when Yamato mans up and tries to brawl

Screenshot taken from a game a few month ago*

Figure 1.IJN Yamato (Commader Skooma), IJN Musashi (Captain ReNation) and IJN Shinano (Captain Lordofcaptain) engaging enemy

AMRN7Az.jpg

Figure 2. All three Ships of the Yamato Class sank as they attempt to engage in CQC with the enemy, minutes into the action

(note on the minimap how close all of us are to the enemy)

E3JlZVB.jpg

Edited by Lordofcaptain

634 posts
6,218 battles

Also things to note:

1. That enemy yamato who got two kills was kill stealing

2. Most damage done to us goes to Honourable Zao, Hipper and DM

Edited by Lordofcaptain

563 posts
4,686 battles

What opponents are you facing in the A cap? Cruiser doing most of the damage means they kite you successfully. Or your Rush is simply overwhelmed by the enemy? 

Lack of spotting by the shima while you in the back is already detected. The enemy knows where you are and where are you going while you don't. Rushing to an unscouted area will never give you good result. 

Any ship won't do good in that scenario. That's not a proof that Yamato can't man up.

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Also things to note:

1. That enemy yamato who got two kills was kill stealing

2. Most damage done to us goes to Honourable Zao, Hipper and DM

Taking your Yamatos to that range... Against a Des Moines, Zao, And Hipper, as well as 2 enemy battleships, presumably Yamatos, also fighting agaisnt an Enemy Khaba. 

Seeing the fact that you are about 5km away from the enemy force, your Yamatos getting killed ? It does not surprise me.

Going against a Des Moines at <10 km range is already stupid. But you already know this

Going against a Zao and Des Moines is even more stupid

Going against a Zao, Khaba, Des Moines and Hipper+ 2 other Yamato... ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? 

The fact that you are also 5km from other enemy Yamatos is just disappointing.

Furthermore, the fact that you are also overextending doesn't make it any better for your beloved Yamato.

Seriously, I don't think that you even know how to play a Yamato and my point stands corrected because of this

Lordofcaptains%20player%20profile%20_%20

The fact that my max damage in my RANGER is higher than your max damage in your Yamato is extremely concerning

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

I agree with you OP!

BBs can't do anything because cruisers are OP. They can set fires which deal 12% MAX HP and there are no counters to it. If they nerfed cruisers, BBs would actually stop being bad (BBs are the worst performing class right now) :D

203 posts
11,788 battles

She can brawl but her turret traverse is the only thing making her uncomfortable doing it. GK has everything for brawling so that's special case.

Back to topic:
Cruisers kiting battleships is noting new here. If you find enemy cruisers handing their ship to your battleship then good for you hope that cruiser doesn't have torpedoes.:P
I appreciate battleships doing the push but its opposite if battleships push very aggressive against that amount of active enemy warships just to get kited to death. (I think people called it YOLOing)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

So once again we blame the brush for the bad painting....

Lets just pretend that the brush moving by it self without needing a painter...

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

I agree with you OP!

BBs can't do anything because cruisers are OP. They can set fires which deal 12% MAX HP and there are no counters to it. If they nerfed cruisers, BBs would actually stop being bad (BBs are the worst performing class right now) :D

Pls

>BB has bigger gun that can Pen angled Cruiser if hit in right place

>BB has Heal that can mitigate light damage such as fire and can be increase its effectiveness by 20% using flag

>angled BB is harder to damage because of armored parts like Turret can absorb HE shell.

>BB has more HP and armor than cruiser

in my knowledge only zao can 1vs1 a bb because of invisifire right now, and currently Cruisers suffer peformance that WG has to give Cruisers as wells as DD buff that further reduce the rudder shift time in tier 8 slot.

without the real treat of CV and torpedo soup BB are the top performing class right now.

634 posts
6,218 battles

Pls

>BB has bigger gun that can Pen angled Cruiser if hit in right place

>BB has Heal that can mitigate light damage such as fire and can be increase its effectiveness by 20% using flag

>angled BB is harder to damage because of armored parts like Turret can absorb HE shell.

>BB has more HP and armor than cruiser

in my knowledge only zao can 1vs1 a bb because of invisifire right now, and currently Cruisers suffer peformance that WG has to give Cruisers as wells as DD buff that further reduce the rudder shift time in tier 8 slot.

without the real treat of CV and torpedo soup BB are the top performing class right now.

I think lunatic red is been sarcastic u know?