Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Molcantictac

Exp?

3 comments in this topic

81 posts
2,934 battles

Not so long ago I loaded 5 mins late(this is common) and found out I was left alone on a flank and there were 2 ships + torp bombers trying to kill me(this too), the price of slow loading. I tried to fight back with lil success cause the enemy's ship models still werent loaded (they were invisible), dieded quickly. I was fish in a barrel who died not so far from spawn, but still somehow got 1k+ exp.

Then on another game where i valiantly defended a cap, deva strike lesser creatures and overall i can say i did great but not after i knew that all those were just worth 700 xp. this is just plain magical. I guess ill just hope ill get rekt from spawn yet again

Super Tester
1,310 posts

1. if u win. u will get extra 30% or 50% more base exp.(forgot which 1)
2. u can get exp from just dodging or tanking shell that come at u
3. u can get higher exp from hitting enemy sheep that has higher tier than ur ship

4. u can get higher exp from hitting DDs (coz damage conversion to exp is based on percentages damage u deal against enemy max hp)

Edited by ReNation

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

1. if u win. u will get extra 30% or 50% more base exp.(forgot which 1)

2. u can get exp from just dodging or tanking shell that come at u

3. u can get higher exp from hitting enemy sheep that has higher tier than ur ship

4. u can get higher exp from hitting DDs (coz damage conversion to exp is based on percentages damage u deal against enemy max hp)

50% and you missed the most important three...

1. Plane kills.

2. Capping (depends on how much cap point you actually gain)

3. Cap defense.

Also, play high tier for high exp. There are specific ships with higher xp multiplier. For example, Sims, Des Moines, Montana etc.

Sign in to follow this