Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bunda369

Yamato that obtained "Amateur" achievement ... strange, no?

12 comments in this topic

205 posts
5,305 battles

Hi everyone,

Just had a game where most players agreed was quite epic despite us pretty much steamrolling the other team. After the game was over, I went over the game screenshots to see how everyone did.

The Yamato on our team caught my eye. He obtained a "Dreadnought" and an "Amateur" achievement. How does one get a Yamato and only now get the "Amateur" achievement? Even if he botted his way to a T10 BB, he would still have enough wins in the lower tiers to get it.

I've attached the screenshot with his/her name blocked out. I do have the replay if a CM or mod would like to take a closer look.

/edit

He/she did know how to play though. Relatively good positioning, knows how to bow on while dueling with another Yamato, etc. So, he/she does have some experience playing the game.

Yamato Screenshot.jpg

Edited by Bunda369

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Perhaps joined when the Korean server merged with ours, didnt their accounts come across with no battles results or achievements?

But they kept their ships.

Edited by greifer

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Or he could just be a returning player after a long absence. People who played thousands of games then stopped before the new achievements were added. Then they picked the game up again recently and started getting the achievements.

Sign in to follow this