You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KNEEPAIN

IJN DD compensation from Tuccy(WG staff EU region)

52 comments in this topic

149 posts

8AB4I2b.png

for eg: So I have my fubuki(current T8 IJN dd) that will move to T6 and I will get a new Kagero and the Xp stays with her.

All the premium camo will be 50 % since Wg is compensating for both the old and new line.So if you have or buy the permanent camo for the Hatsuharu now, you'll then get it free on the Akasuki.

One question:I have trop acceleration skill  in my Fubuki.Will they provide captian skills reset this time?.cause i don't want trop acceleration for my new kagero. 

Sauce:https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/5eo6gl/ijn_dd_compensation_from_tuccy_tldr_version/

Edited by KNEEPAIN

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

so i have to grind again for akizuki? ;(

I'd rather have akizuki than the shitty kagero

Well everyone has to go through Shiratsuyu first too before they get Akizuki.

Meanwhile right now, collect all smol IJN botes and get free slots! 

331 posts
17,087 battles

I hope our captains that will be affected on the relevant ships will have their skills reset some of mine are set up for fast forp reload and speedy torps.

Just finished grinding the upgrades on the kagero, 220 xp to get the Shimakaze

Edited by Moganite

149 posts

what about captain skill

with torpedo range is never longer than 10km TA skill no longer viable anymore

sure its viable.6km trops.banzai attack.:trollface:
Edited by KNEEPAIN

403 posts
8,188 battles

One last question: if someone has all the ships in the branch (Mutsuki, Hatsuharu, Fubuki, Kagero), there will be some duplicates (2 Fubukis and 2 Kageros to be exact). In this case will the duplicates be compensated in their credit value or not at all, and more importantly if I try to find out will this crash my account?

Thanks WG for the free slots ships anyway!

227 posts
2,651 battles

One last question: if someone has all the ships in the branch (Mutsuki, Hatsuharu, Fubuki, Kagero), there will be some duplicates (2 Fubukis and 2 Kageros to be exact). In this case will the duplicates be compensated in their credit value or not at all, and more importantly if I try to find out will this crash my account?

Thanks WG for the free slots ships anyway!

You get all the way to Hatsuharu on second line and get up to T9 Yugumo if you had Kagero in port upon line split happens. make sure to fill empty port slot and captain slot so they can't take your free space in case of errors

250 posts
13,183 battles

8AB4I2b.png

for eg: So I have my fubuki(current T8 IJN dd) that will move to T6 and I will get a new Kagero and the Xp stays with her.

All the premium camo will be 50 % since Wg is compensating for both the old and new line.So if you have or buy the permanent camo for the Hatsuharu now, you'll then get it free on the Akasuki.

One question:I have trop acceleration skill  in my Fubuki.Will they provide captian skills reset this time?.cause i don't want trop acceleration for my new kagero. 

Sauce:https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/5eo6gl/ijn_dd_compensation_from_tuccy_tldr_version/

​time to buy Minekaze back :trollface:

and we can get more free port slot????

Edited by New_Horizontal

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Great news about the camo! Thanks to the OP for this information.

This was my only concern, but its great to get the perm camo moving down a tier, plus free of charge for the new tier equivalent!

783 posts
4,824 battles

Correct me if I'm wrong... but wouldn't buying them result in lesser credits unless you plan to play them thoroughly?

For example... buying a Mutsuki would result in a Fubuki(T6) and a Mutsuki(T5).

So you'll spend 100% of a T6 ship's worth of credits for 50% of a T6 ship's worth and 50% of a T5 ship's worth of credits.

Buying the premium camo however is definitely a plus XD

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,840 posts
4,138 battles

I cant believe I'm saying this but.. I might buy the mutsuki before the patch.

I just ground mine out today.  I'll wait to see what comes of the changes and then decide whether to keep my Minikaze.  I try to only keep one tier of each line.   I've got plenty of extra slots.

403 posts
8,188 battles

Correct me if I'm wrong... but wouldn't buying them result in lesser credits unless you plan to play them thoroughly?

For example... buying a Mutsuki would result in a Fubuki(T6) and a Mutsuki(T5).

So you'll spend 100% of a T6 ship's worth of credits for 50% of a T6 ship's worth and 50% of a T5 ship's worth of credits.

Buying the premium camo however is definitely a plus XD

You get the slot as well, which cannot be bought unless you throw money at the game. So this is basically how a free-to-play player can get slots.

54 posts
7,230 battles

Quick question from me. I'm fine with that's happening with the ships/modules etc, but is anyone who's gone through one of these line splits before able to tell me what happens with the captains on the ships?

Specifically, if I've got the kagero now and a captain in her, when the split occurs, does the captain stay in the now lower tier Kagero and I have to manually transfer and retrain them for the new Tier 9, or will they automatically transfer to the new T9 without retraining needed? (asking as I just unlocked and if it's the later, I'll hold off moving my captain across as I don't want to have to retrain him twice)

149 posts

Hmmm, what happens if you buy Minekaze?

Since she's gonna be on the other line, does that mean you get both Mutsuki and Minekaze? (both T5s)

I guess  so. You get to retain both ships. 
Edited by KNEEPAIN

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,494 battles

Quick question from me. I'm fine with that's happening with the ships/modules etc, but is anyone who's gone through one of these line splits before able to tell me what happens with the captains on the ships?

Specifically, if I've got the kagero now and a captain in her, when the split occurs, does the captain stay in the now lower tier Kagero and I have to manually transfer and retrain them for the new Tier 9, or will they automatically transfer to the new T9 without retraining needed? (asking as I just unlocked and if it's the later, I'll hold off moving my captain across as I don't want to have to retrain him twice)

Captains stay with the tier, not the ship. So your Kagero captain will automatically jump into the replacement Yuugumo (no retraining necessary), and the new Tier 8 Kagero you'll receive will be without a captain.

149 posts

The captain will remain with the yugomo.I am not sure about skills reset though and you will get the T8 kagero  as well. 

I hope Wg gives a skills reset though.