Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

71 posts

Hi there guys just bringing up a small issue with the Hindenburg, it seems that when I upgrade the Hindenburgs AA it seems to go up to 97, then with another AA modification it seems to go down how is this possible? Isn't an upgrade meant to improve the particular module and or vehicle that the upgrade is being fitted to, to give it an advantage?

I will post images of this issue later as I am in a rush.

783 posts
4,808 battles

I can't confirm your exact situation but...

The ratings are just there as guides and are definitely not absolute, you have to look at the actual AA values in the tab to make a more objective conclusion on how the upgrade does affect the ships' stats... which in this case is AA. :hiding:

71 posts

Well it looks like I cannot post images on here as I have used up most of my global upload quota so I have only one choice, to explain everything as detailed as I can without making it too winded. I have found that with the Hindenburg, AA stats can be increased with AA mod 1 to 97% in the bar status what this means, I don't exactly know, but when I go to fit another AA modification which on any other ship whether it be American, Japanese, or Russian or even British, would normally increase it even further when combined with AA mod 1 the expected result would be 100% or over, but as to my surprise I was presented with a a significant downfall in the AA bar status to around 84% with the artillery rating going up by 1 or 2%.

That was confusing me because I thought AA modules relating to an upgrade (for example increased AA range by 20%) I would think that this would benefit the AA armament but instead it seems to have a negative affect so why this is happening I do not know I hope to figure it out but until then I am still confused.

Edited by potato18

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Well it looks like I cannot post images on here as I have used up most of my global upload quota so I have only one choice, to explain everything as detailed as I can without making it too winded. I have found that with the Hindenburg, AA stats can be increased with AA mod 1 to 97% in the bar status what this means, I don't exactly know, but when I go to fit another AA modification which on any other ship whether it be American, Japanese, or Russian or even British, would normally increase it even further when combined with AA mod 1 the expected result would be 100% or over, but as to my surprise I was presented with a a significant downfall in the AA bar status to around 84% with the artillery rating going up by 1 or 2%.

That was confusing me because I thought AA modules relating to an upgrade (for example increased AA range by 20%) I would think that this would benefit the AA armament but instead it seems to have a negative affect so why this is happening I do not know I hope to figure it out but until then I am still confused.

Can you upload the images somewhere else and link them so we can take a look?

My Hindenburg currently has a 100+ rating (I say + since it was at 100 before I put the last upgrade on lol) but I think I know what you're talking about because I remember one of the upgrades did reduce it (either on Hindy or another ship), just can't remember which upgrade it was.

Edited by ADM_dude_SG

Sign in to follow this