Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

Teamkill, reward and punishment

4 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,792 battles

I think the current system for dealing with teamkill is not enough to dissuade people from knowingly launching torpedoes with friendlies in the line of fire. Also, people didn't take much effort to ascertain their surrounding before launching torpedoes. They just start launching as soon as they caught sight of the enemy. Here's what I think we should do to a teamkiller.. For those who inflict a certain cumulative amount of friendly damage within a certain number of battle, will have the effect from the captain skills and upgrades reduce to half. This will last until they inflict the same amount of damage upon the enemy. Also, those who managed to avoid friendly fire a for say, 50 battles in a row, will be rewarded with say, a 24 hours premium time, or a 24 hours use of a tier X ships.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

within a certain number of battle

they will be investigated and given warning message

if still continue it will be temporary ban probably

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,288 posts

Unfortunately, The teamkill system does not account for the muppet factor.

Players who have either have no clue or have no intention of playing the game properly.

I doubt whether WG will change the teamkill punishment as it stands, but I can guarantee that they will not implement a reward system.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Team kill sanctions work fine as they are.   No amount of punishment will change some players.   If you don't inflict damage in WOT you just get a battle buddy.  Why would they give a financial incentive to play the game properly.   You are meant to be doing that in the first place 

Sign in to follow this