You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
j4ylam

Wargaming Unifed account wot/wows

17 comments in this topic

4 posts

Need help with my account.

I am playing wot and wows under the same account,  i have gold that i bought before on wot , now i want to use it in wows,  Wargaming site say the account are all unified account everything is shared between the 2  games, besides the premium accunt is link , the gold isnt linked together. i have raised 2 tickets already regarding to this issue , there is not even a reply . can some one help me out ?

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,636 battles

Yep. One of the big selling points that keep me interested since mentioned in 2011 and now working in WoT/WoWp.......oh wait, I transferred from NA and we don't have WoWP here. bummer.

At least I'll have unified WoT/WoWs   :sceptic:

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Need help with my account.

I am playing wot and wows under the same account,  i have gold that i bought before on wot , now i want to use it in wows,  Wargaming site say the account are all unified account everything is shared between the 2  games, besides the premium accunt is link , the gold isnt linked together. i have raised 2 tickets already regarding to this issue , there is not even a reply . can some one help me out ?

Gold / Doubloons is not unified. (At least not yet)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

For now only the premium time is unified

If you play wows and go to start a new wot, you will get premium time that u can use in wows

4 posts

Yea i notice the premium account can be Unifed, but there also a bug to it .when i started playing Wows it has a 22days on it .. than wows offer 1day package on dounloons and premium days. So i have bought it. NOW [ my wot has 20 days premium but my Wows bas 27 days ]why isnt it unifed ? and also both games under the same company and same account.the gold and doubloon cost exactly the same for both wow and wows. I dont see why i cant transfered them across or unifed them. I am happy that wargaming is making money, and i support it . But they services sometime is extremely slow/baf, i know wargaming are busy and got many thing to take care, but really ?? 2weeks and still no reply on my tickets?? You guya cant be that busy, the place i worked are busy as hell, but never over a centain days.

I starting to get very angry now, mynfirst ticket was more than week ago or more. There is not a single reply from wargaming which is very rude.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Just think of that glorious day!   

Unified gold!

Hundreds, nay, thousands of WoT players shall purchase their prem ships and take to the sea for the first time, eager for battle.

It will be chaos.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,636 battles

Just think of that glorious day!  

Unified gold!

Hundreds, nay, thousands of WoT players shall purchase their prem ships and take to the sea for the first time, eager for battle.

It will be chaos.

Most of the ones coming over from WoT came over in between 2012 to 2014 :P

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,636 battles

So now that we are going to get WARGAMING.NET GAME CENTER. to have all our WG products in together, does this take us a step closer to dumping Doubloons for Gold and the looooong awaited unified accounts? :unsure:

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

So now that we are going to get WARGAMING.NET GAME CENTER. to have all our WG products in together, does this take us a step closer to dumping Doubloons for Gold and the looooong awaited unified accounts? :unsure:

Pretty sure WG shelved the idea somewhere along the way. If it is still planned, it will be sometime before the addition.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Idea on the back burner. Problem is WoT and WoWS have different economies.

WG would need to need WoWS or buff WoT's economy (or both)

Doubloons and gold only look the same, but their are different

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

It seems to have more to do with WG trying to get veteran WOT players to fork out for doubloons instead of letting them use their sometimes substantial gold they have no use for in WOT.

Seen a few WOT players saying they aren't going to buy doubloons though till they can use up that gold first on WoWs.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,636 battles

Idea on the back burner. Problem is WoT and WoWS have different economies.

WG would need to need WoWS or buff WoT's economy (or both)

Doubloons and gold only look the same, but their are different

Any chance of getting some clarification on that? just so I can start planning what to do with my WoT gold :unsure:

83 posts
3,463 battles

I think this will be where the recent patch that split the types of doubloons will come into play.

If you purchase Doubloons or Gold it can be used on either side, but if it's earned then its restricted to the game it was earned

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,636 battles

I think this will be where the recent patch that split the types of doubloons will come into play.

If you purchase Doubloons or Gold it can be used on either side, but if it's earned then its restricted to the game it was earned

That sounds like a fair deal. I would be happy with that :great:

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,636 battles

WoT now has this purchased and earned, problem is it says all my gold is earned which is a load of c... since I havn't done CW or been in any comps (did get the 300 gold for password changes).

so maybe getting closer :Smile_popcorn: