Sign in to follow this  
Team_BrinG_IT

New Captain here :)

39 comments in this topic

11 posts
36 battles

Greetings fellow Captains,
                      I am new to the game and someone in the game suggested me to go to forum and Learn about the game. And He was right, here We can learn everything about the game :) I don't play this game regularly but I like to communicate with people, share thoughts and make few friends. So, I guess I'll hang out in the forum more than I play the game.

About the game :- I didn't play many battles but Game is fantastic with historically accurate ships. And my fav ship Yamato looks amazing I can't wait to get it. Over all a very good game with historical significance added to it.

​Nice to meet some Warship enthusiasts.

About the IGN I didn't think I'd love the game so I just typed something that came into my mind.

Edited by Team_BrinG_IT

11 posts
36 battles

Hi Ralph,

I think I'm good with cruisers and destroyers but I'm still stuck at T3 so I really can't tell what I'm good at. And I think playing aircraft carriers is hard so I'll stay away from them.

​I need some understanding upon DD,CV and BB I see lot of players talking about them in In Game Chat. can anyone explain about them?

​Thank you.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,833 posts
4,122 battles

BB. Battlesheep

CV.  Carriers. 

CA. Cruisers. 

CL. Light cruisers.

DD.  Destroyers.  

Playing carriers is a different style of play to the rest of the game.  its not good/bad or hard/easy. 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Hello.

If you can please check the threads in this sub forum

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/forum/224-game-guides-and-tutorials/

It contains lots of information that will make your new life as a ship commander become less stressful

For starters i suggest you to try all kind of ship. Learn their strength, known their weakness and the habit of those who play it.

The game basically is a Rock-Paper-Scissor so each class have an advantages toward other classes. But the advantages can be nullified if you know how to do it.

Looking forward to sail with you in the sea... Hopefully we are on the same side. Hahahaha

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Hey, 

You're new to the game and your stats are already better than me :D .Have fun in the game and I'll be looking forward to meet you. And about the game Link XP_On has provided is enough and Try out every class so that you will know which class you're best at. 

Well I think we have a Future Unicum here xD

Good Luck in the game.

11 posts
36 battles

Hello AJ and XP_On,

​I'll also look forward to meet you guys but I'm still at T3 so It will take time for me to reach the tiers you guys play on. Thanks for the Link XP_On,

What is a Unicum?? AJ? And About my stats I just played a few games so I think I have a long way to really tell if I'm good or bad of a player.

​Thank You :)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Hello AJ and XP_On,

​I'll also look forward to meet you guys but I'm still at T3 so It will take time for me to reach the tiers you guys play on. Thanks for the Link XP_On,

What is a Unicum?? AJ? And About my stats I just played a few games so I think I have a long way to really tell if I'm good or bad of a player.

​Thank You :)

hahahahha... you are not so far than meeting me.....(i mostly play in tier 5 so..... when you reach tier 4, there is a chance you will met my torps.. eh. i mean playing with me :P )

Unicum = good player, mostly have > 55% win rate

Edited by XP_On

11 posts
36 battles

hahahahha... you are not so far than meeting me.....(i mostly play in tier 5 so..... when you reach tier 4, there is a chance you will met my torps.. eh. i mean playing with me :P )

Unicum = good player, mostly have > 55% win rate

Lol then I'll watch out for you. And when the day comes I'll show you my GUNS :playing: :teethhappy:. Like my name says "JUST BRING IT":teethhappy:

​Seems like Forum has Very polite members after all :).

Edited by Team_BrinG_IT

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

You haven't seen anything yet. I call it "THE DARK SIDE" 

Just kidding :teethhappy: Most of the rant posts will go into Dark side category because people here hate Rant Posts. I made quite a few and got thrashed like many others. You can rant post but just make it funny enough so that people can laugh and leave. Little aggressive and all the forum members will show you their Dark side.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

You haven't seen anything yet. I call it "THE DARK SIDE" 

Just kidding :teethhappy: Most of the rant posts will go into Dark side category because people here hate Rant Posts. I made quite a few and got thrashed like many others. You can rant post but just make it funny enough so that people can laugh and leave. Little aggressive and all the forum members will show you their Dark side.

+1 on that... sorry if some of the arrow i send toward you back then.  we are good now right Aadit? no hard feeling?

Lol then I'll watch out for you. And when the day comes I'll show you my GUNS :playing: :teethhappy:. Like my name says "JUST BRING IT":teethhappy:

goodluck on detecting me first.... my ship is a ninja waifu!!

i still think that getting teased is better than getting ignored :P

Edited by XP_On

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

+1 on that... sorry if some of the arrow i send toward you back then.  we are good now right Aadit? no hard feeling?

Where is my +1 (T-T). Nvm, I never took aggressive comments too seriously. And I never keep them in mind until you say those 2 words (Git Gud) it get me triggered.

And Name is Aaditya, can be called Aadi not Aadit. You can call me AJ like Team_BrinG_IT has done.

Topic :- Looks like you're already making friends here.

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Roger that AJ

also i found out that new player miss some of simple fact that can help your playing experience

G3z4O3Z.jpg?1

~ Alternative battle interfence mode

you can press [Alt] key to show someones name, the ship name, the ammount of HP left. or, you can activate it permanently from your setting, beware it cost a bit of your PC power

~ Detail Ribbons and damage indicator

on setting page, activate this functions to see how many damage you made. also what type of hit you score, Penetrate, Over Penetrate, or Richocet, 

~Show Smoke Screen Boundaries

activte this so you can know where the limit of the smoke.

~Enable AA @ secondary

for me i keep this off, because sometimes i want to set target to the plane from far away, but not want to open fire unless they already detect me (when i play DD)

~Pres [P] to turn off / on your AA so you can hide better in smoke screen

aQoeJd3.jpg?2

~Premium Damage Control party / repair party / smoke screen

change the free ones to the premium ones that cost 22.500 if you want and when you can afford it. you can change it from 15 doubloon into credits.

premium consumable is expensive, but it really help if you can afford it. (more chance to use it, more faster cooldown time

11 posts
36 battles

Roger that AJ

also i found out that new player miss some of simple fact that can help your playing experience

G3z4O3Z.jpg?1

~ Alternative battle interfence mode

you can press [Alt] key to show someones name, the ship name, the ammount of HP left. or, you can activate it permanently from your setting, beware it cost a bit of your PC power

~ Detail Ribbons and damage indicator

on setting page, activate this functions to see how many damage you made. also what type of hit you score, Penetrate, Over Penetrate, or Richocet, 

~Show Smoke Screen Boundaries

activte this so you can know where the limit of the smoke.

~Enable AA @ secondary

for me i keep this off, because sometimes i want to set target to the plane from far away, but not want to open fire unless they already detect me (when i play DD)

~Pres [P] to turn off / on your AA so you can hide better in smoke screen

aQoeJd3.jpg?2

~Premium Damage Control party / repair party / smoke screen

change the free ones to the premium ones that cost 22.500 if you want and when you can afford it. you can change it from 15 doubloon into credits.

premium consumable is expensive, but it really help if you can afford it. (more chance to use it, more faster cooldown time

​Thank you very much XP_On :) that means a lot and I think game will be a lot easier with the info you gave.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Glad i can help you .

so now you can do better, receive more experience, unlock tier 4 faster, and face me faster LOL

11 posts
36 battles

Glad i can help you .

so now you can do better, receive more experience, unlock tier 4 faster, and face me faster LOL

​Cheers dude :D Got myself Clemson thanks to you.

​and here are the games I played

7vQVHYZ.jpgVbxxhAd.jpgBfkklGe.jpg0JaYgWC.jpgfo3RzDj.jpg

Edited by Team_BrinG_IT

440 posts
3,379 battles

And I never keep them in mind until you say those 2 words (Git Gud) it get me triggered.

Hey AJ!

heh~ heh~

Git gud boi~

(jk, plz don't hurt me. No hard feelings right?)

440 posts
3,379 battles

(Edited)

nuuu!!!! I dun goofed!

Btw, props to Team_brinG_IT being in the top tiers, just keep on having fun in this game boi

Here's to hoping the rise of a new unicum (just like what AJ said) :honoring:

Quote Updated

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

Hi,

Welcome to forum World of Warships ASIA.

Since you're our new Captain, i think maybe it's much better for you to watch some videos by one of our great Video Community Contributor Eurobeat , lengxv6 and iChasegaming. Do refer to the links provided and browse through their gameplay and commentary . I believe that would brings you up to speed with WoWS Asia.

I do highly recommend you to at least finish up iChaseGaming on Captain's Academy episode's since that whole series help me so much, "Good luck and fair seas"

Regards

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

I might be the only one to say this, don't play more than two classes at the same time, you will most of times end up doing not-so-good in all of them. Stick to the class you are enjoying the most right now. Eventually you will acquire experience of other classes by playing against them, and once you have played enough, the other classes are just much easier to master. You just start playing them and doing good. Also, no rush, this game really doesn't have any end game material other than grinding, so take your time and enjoy the most you can.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I might be the only one to say this, don't play more than two classes at the same time, you will most of times end up doing not-so-good in all of them. Stick to the class you are enjoying the most right now. Eventually you will acquire experience of other classes by playing against them, and once you have played enough, the other classes are just much easier to master. You just start playing them and doing good. Also, no rush, this game really doesn't have any end game material other than grinding, so take your time and enjoy the most you can.

not gonna agree with you ICY.

up to tier 4, new player should play all class to find what the class he like most.

Sign in to follow this