Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BunnyDragon

Bring back Tier 7 for Rank

9 comments in this topic

423 posts

For the last Rank Season, I was a little miffed at being shut out of the season, as I don't have any Tier 8 ships.  Only got the ARP Takeo in like the last 3 or 4 days of rank and didn't have the money to get all the upgrades.

Personally, I think for rank, mono tiers is a good idea, but have the entry tier be T6, then T7, then the last 2 be T8.  This is a nice progression and helps encourage players to try and improve themselves and work on a line that they are good at or at least trying to get help on ranks.

There was most likely lots of players shut out of 3rd ranking because they didn't have T8, and these are guys you got there last time in their T7 ships. 

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

It's unfortunate that you didn't have the required ship to participate in the test.

That doesn't mean the game should change in your favor opposing everyone else, since quite a number of players complained about tier7 ship ranked because of the balance. Tier8 is a better environment for rank.

Atleast that's what I've heard. :hiding:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Belfast (Smoke and Radar)
Atlanta (AA and Radar)
Indianapolis (AA and Radar)

Blys, Sims, Leningrad, Scharnhorst, Saipan

too many god damn good Premium ship in tier 7

423 posts

Please NO, it will soon abused by Flint and Belfast. Also Atlanta is equipped with radar since season 4 ended. P2W?

Tier 7 is terrible for comp play. Nagato and Colorado overmatch each other...

Belfast (Smoke and Radar)

Atlanta (AA and Radar)

Indianapolis (AA and Radar)

Blys, Sims, Leningrad, Scharnhorst, Saipan

too many god damn good Premium ship in tier 7

But that's what would make it such a challenge!  Think of the challenge T7 would bring!  It would be awesome! (By the way, I like playing bottom tier, I find it more challenging that way.) :trollface:

104 posts
12,460 battles

But that's what would make it such a challenge!  Think of the challenge T7 would bring!  It would be awesome! (By the way, I like playing bottom tier, I find it more challenging that way.) ​t:trollface:

​like playing bottom tier? just keep play tier 5 now. 90% guarantee bottom tier.

Trust me, it wouldn't be a nice ranked experience keep playing against flint and Belfast.

Edited by Szabla

Sign in to follow this