You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

Why do the new mission require CV games?

58 comments in this topic

127 posts
6,502 battles

Why are you forcing us to play an absolute awful class just to earn some credits for this god awful mission. 

Literally every single game you go against some nitwit running AS. The second I see AS I just immediately exit to port since its not worth my time to deal with this hassle.

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Why are you forcing us to play an absolute awful class just to earn some credits for this god awful mission. 

Literally every single game you go against some nitwit running AS. The second I see AS I just immediately exit to port since its not worth my time to deal with this hassle.

Explain mission ? I never do missions so...

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

So don't play it.  You miss out on just over 2 million credits and a few flags.  its no big deal.  That can be made up by normal play.

Ive never played carriers and this doesn't worry me one bit.

414 posts
9,257 battles

There are 2 CVs namely Hosho and Langley

both are blatantly op in a good CV player's hand, and quite easy to play in beginner's hand

Edited by kentanghalla

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,806 battles

There are 2 CVs namely Hosho and Langley

both are blatantly op in a good CV player's hand, and quite easy to play in beginner's hand

Perfect for the Texas.

203 posts
11,788 battles

Seriously? You bring CV making other 11 teammates to face against CV and you just gonna leave those soul to their fate like that because its not worth your time?

Well there's option for you either do the mission in PvE or DON'T even bother.

Absolute awful class? You haven't see how absolute nightmare they can be on the right hand then.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Around air superiority CVs, missions aren't easy.

Two million credits, not worth the effort.

What's the best way to play? Go destroyer for another day.

Edited by benlisquare

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

WG want more CVs i guess :D:D:D

We will get new CV players by buffing AA, nerfing plane HP, CV exp and credit gains and when you start CVs, you will be up against 15 point captains :D:D:D:D:D

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Awful class ?

shot-16.08.24_21.01.48-0199_zpsccoix14q.

Very awful indeed. Seems like a get good issue to me

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

We will get new CV players by buffing AA, nerfing plane HP, CV exp and credit gains and when you start CVs, you will be up against 15 point captains :D:D:D:D:D

No WG wont do that !!! but they want more CV players !!! BOOOM !!! Cv require missions !!! Simple and easy !!!

440 posts
3,379 battles

They want to save a dying species, obviously....

is saving a dying species bad? ( but then again, are the number of cvs rising?)

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

Awful class ?

shot-16.08.24_21.01.48-0199_zpsccoix14q.

Very awful indeed. Seems like a get good issue to me

194k credits for 175k damage :D:D:D:D:D

At least your missions made up for the credits you would've earned pre 0.5.12 :D:D:D:D:D

331 posts
17,077 battles

To the OP you do that in any game I am in you will be getting reported for both bot and plays poorly. that attitude is the problem.

I haven't noticed any particular increase in CV number I encounter since  the great AA buff.

I did both of them   playing 3 battles in my lexington and 1 shokaku

250 posts
13,165 battles

Yeah, just took the CV out and one shot all the ships. AA is too weak to touch planes anyway.

​Wait! What!

​Aerroon, Aren't you supposed to be on EU server?

I always though you are on EU server all the time.

250 posts
13,165 battles

​There are CO-OP mode for you

Just buy Langley or Hosho and enjoy on it