Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
biq27

1st win bonuses

8 comments in this topic

112 posts
5,463 battles

yo,

I'm sure this has been raised before by other, even better, whingers than myself but how come we don't get the 100% xp bonus for 1st win EU/NA get? Or even those 300% XP weekends etc? 

Overall we do OK as a server now, but this is pretty irritating. Basically I want to drop my dragon flags for some 18 pt captain action but would like a suitable occasion. Even 100% 1st win bonus would be pretty welcome even without the insane events with 300 or whatever.

119 posts
2,071 battles

yo,

I'm sure this has been raised before by other, even better, whingers than myself but how come we don't get the 100% xp bonus for 1st win EU/NA get? Or even those 300% XP weekends etc? 

Overall we do OK as a server now, but this is pretty irritating. Basically I want to drop my dragon flags for some 18 pt captain action but would like a suitable occasion. Even 100% 1st win bonus would be pretty welcome even without the insane events with 300 or whatever.

Having moved over to SEA from EU, I have really noticed how lazy it is compared to back home.

I only presume that the revenues it brings in is far less than EU, hence less staff and less rewards. Failing that, the staff in the EU are on the vodka the whole time. 

Le sigh. 

112 posts
5,463 battles

Having moved over to SEA from EU, I have really noticed how lazy it is compared to back home.

I only presume that the revenues it brings in is far less than EU, hence less staff and less rewards. Failing that, the staff in the EU are on the vodka the whole time. 

Le sigh. 

Don't say that sort of thing mate... Last time I made mention that our staff were 'lazy' I was shouted down. But 'lazy' is probably a good term, I have no idea why we dont have 100% 1st win bonus though. Literally the same as every other server so even if imagination for events wasnt there we could have that with little to no effort?

[HMAS]
56 posts
2,198 battles

Le sigh. 

​Why did you move to this region?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

It's not that the staff are "lazy", it's just we don't have enough, and those we do have are spread between WoWS and WoT. Both NA and EU have been around longer, have dedicated staff for comps, specials etc.

119 posts
2,071 battles

Don't say that sort of thing mate... Last time I made mention that our staff were 'lazy' I was shouted down. But 'lazy' is probably a good term, I have no idea why we dont have 100% 1st win bonus though. Literally the same as every other server so even if imagination for events wasnt there we could have that with little to no effort?

Alright, perhaps lazy was the wrong word. But certainly feels like we are the bast*rd dwarf son compared to the beautiful strong brother... 

​Why did you move to this region?

I moved back home (New Zealand) and since our internet here is pretty bad, and since when I was trying to play EU everyone was in bed, I decided to double my debt and buy new stuff over on the SEA forum! (yay for having 2 derptirz...) 

It's not that the staff are "lazy", it's just we don't have enough, and those we do have are spread between WoWS and WoT. Both NA and EU have been around longer, have dedicated staff for comps, specials etc.

I apologise for lazy. However, you need to ask Russia to shake loose a few rubbles and get this server up to speed.

It will make sense in the long run - if you put a bit more investment in you'd probably find that the returns will justify the cost.

Failing that, hire me. I can sort things out! :red_button:

112 posts
5,463 battles

Yeah I don't say that the staff are 'lazy' individually, I think WG operations for Asia server are lazy however.

I can see why staff would take it personally though, at work I sometimes think people hate me but then I remember it's the uniform not me... Probably. So to any individual staff members insulted, my apologies, but there does need to be a look into how the server is treated from a wider context. 

Or please at least give me 100x first win bonus like other servers haha? Small steps?

Sign in to follow this