Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

[SH0T]
16 posts
10,163 battles

Hey guys! I just got my Leander and i was wondering which skills would suit her best, also imma use her captain till i reach Minotaur then i think i might have readjust the cap skills or maybe not if i have enough point on her captain so yeah which should i start off with BoS or BFT and what bout the remaining skills? :coin: much thanks :hiding:

[SH0T]
16 posts
10,163 battles

1BFT

2up to you

3SI

4AFT for long range

5concealment or MAA up to you

And i forgot to mention, what upgrades should i buy on Leander?

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

For number 2 I would use Expert Marksman that will be good up until you get the Minotaur and then you can respec it to Torpedo reload which is about the most useful T2 skill to choose from. 

Also go for range before you get the second hull, you want that range so badly lol.

Beta Tester
125 posts
6,162 battles

Hi Bob, agree with most, what I find it that with the range module, hitting anything beyond 16km requires an act of God. Granted I have concealment expert therefore I'm not gimped by the 15.8km range but I land far more hits on target.

Of course at that range, it only takes one mistake and the Minotaur is dust.

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
407 posts
15,033 battles

1. BFT

2. EM

3. SI

4. MAA - AFT only helps your AA range a little whereas MAA makes even the Leander good at shooting down planes.

5. CE

Upgrades... Main Armaments, AA Guns mod, Damage Control, Steering Gears.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

As to the above id recommend premium repair and smoke. Stop fires more often and the smoke charge cool down is reduced.

Must have for the leander to sit and spam.

SI is great for another hydro as well to give warning of torps as you idle in the smoke

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

Hi Bob, agree with most, what I find it that with the range module, hitting anything beyond 16km requires an act of God. Granted I have concealment expert therefore I'm not gimped by the 15.8km range but I land far more hits on target.

Of course at that range, it only takes one mistake and the Minotaur is dust.

What I mean Obi is that you take the range upgrade from the Tech tree to give the max range which I believe is very important in the mid tier ships, T6-8. After that though i wouldn't recommend getting the module range upgrade cause as you say hitting anything at that range gets difficult and you're better off with the reload Mod on anyway.

As to the above id recommend premium repair and smoke. Stop fires more often and the smoke charge cool down is reduced.

No matter how much of a cheapskate player you are in never using premium repairs or heals for this line that is completely the wrong way to start this line. For the cheapest of cheap players I can't recommend using the Premium Smoke and Repair enough and I would recommend you just use all 4 Premium consumables for a better chance at life during your games. In saying that though this is a pretty expensive line to run with 4 Premium consumables & your 22k Camo on so even before i start a game I am already a 100k down that needs to be earned to break even.

Sign in to follow this