You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
duntroon

Redistibute doubloons

8 comments in this topic

33 posts

I have 175 doubloons which are indicated under REDISTRIBUTE. When I click the tab, nothing happens. How do I operate the redistribution and control to where the distribution goes?

33 posts

Sorry,Captains. I cannot retrieve the page for the moment! Having just been victorious in a new battle, the tab REDISTRIBUTE 100 followed by a pile of gold doubloons is shown above a line reading Undistributed points: 0/4. The latter refers to the Commander's skills. Sorry I am not technically savvy enough to show you a printout of the page!

Edited by duntroon

119 posts
2,076 battles

Sorry,Captains. I cannot retrieve the page for the moment! Having just been victorious in a new battle, the tab REDISTRIBUTE 100 followed by a pile of gold doubloons is shown above a line reading Undistributed points: 0/4. The latter refers to the Commander's skills. Sorry I am not technically savvy enough to show you a printout of the page!

Basically, that button allows you to change your captain skills... for a cost.

So if you want to stick a destroyer captain in a BB, you can change all the skills to suit.

However, be advised that the cost goes up based on the skill points.

Hope this helps.

(Dear mods - a helpful post on the forum. BANHAMMER NEEDED)

119 posts
2,076 battles

Many thanks for this last helpful reply. It only remains for me to work out how to operate the process when I click on the relevant spot!

Thats alright.

If i have understood you correctly, when you click on the re-distribute button, all the skills are removed and you are given a pool of points and you click on the ones you want to respend the points on, the same way you do when you earn a new point.

Hope this helps.