unknownaussie

Anime Boats question

50 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
153 posts
3,490 battles

ok so im just curious is there a way to turn off the stupid colors and disgusting noises when playing these so they look like a normal ship or if i wanted to play them am i forced to have all this pedo schoolgirl rubbish on the ships

Edited by unknownaussie

85 posts
4,525 battles

ok so im just curious is there a way to turn off the stupid colors and disgusting noises when playing these so they look like a normal ship or if i wanted to play them am i forced to have all this pedo schoolgirl rubbish on the ships

mfw problem solved by not using Yokosuka port

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

mfw problem solved by not using Yokosuka port

No, he wanted to play the ships without the animu crap all over it.

To OP, the cute voices can be turned off by going into settings > sounds and change the voiceover to whatever nation you prefer. As for the LGBT ships and cute commander portraits, there are mods to change them to default ones. I think Aslain's modpack has them.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Is every aussie like this?

Going by what the aussies on my friendlist tell me Australians live in a mix of Fallout and Warhammer 40k.

How would you be, if you'd come from a happy environment like that? :P

I consider it a pro for them though, atleast they don't blabla around a topic, but instead get to the point.

Edited by Retia

[LBAS]
4,478 posts
25,653 battles

Dont like it. Dont play it. Done.

Or like everyone said, use mods

why not, any who not watch Aoki Hagane yet, please watch once time. You will change your mind

Beta Tester
153 posts
3,490 battles

thanks eurobeat for your help and no not every aussie is like this i just dont like paedophilia  every person is different and likes different things one of my friends is into this anime kakolle stuff i myself prefer science fiction and history 

Edited by unknownaussie

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

why not, any who not watch Aoki Hagane yet, please watch once time. You will change your mind

no need to force your liking into others, we need to respect their decision / prefer type

if he like anime, he already watch it anyway.

thanks eurobeat for your help and no not every aussie is like this i just dont like paedophilia  every person is different and likes different things one of my friends is into this anime kakolle stuff i myself prefer science fiction and history 

true.. dont let other mock you. everyone have right to like and dislike anything.

I watch only Takao part :D:D:D

Takao is my waifu, Tsundere FTW. Kudere and Yandere can go to the bottom of the sea. 

plus i dont think it is right for a grown man to be into schoolgirls is creepy 

they are not that young... it aan old ship afterall :P

seeing this thread...

ejz8kk.jpg

Maaayaaaa

and yah.. it's carnival time.....

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

@unknownaussie

If you really want to get rid of all the extra voice, segal, pirate e.t.c then follow this reddit post:

If by some odd reason you can access reddit:[quote name=

Seeing a lot of hate for the Seagal voiceover, so I'll make this post again.

Navigate to your World of Warships folder (usually C:/Games/World_of_Warships)

Then go to res/banks/OfficialMods and delete whatever folder you don't want the voice of (Arpeggio/Seagal/Pirate).

That's it! This will revert the voices to the default voice over. You will have to keep on doing this after each major patch.

Can't confirm that it works since I don't mind the extra voices. 

Edited by Chawp

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

I respect your opinion. But u do have to respect theirs. 

Some settings and port need to be turned off from seeing these things. 

Btw. U get free atago using arp ships. 

:hiding:

Edited by Safiuddin97

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,134 battles

I'm not a fan but I've just changed the voice settings folder.  That's the most annoying bit (And having 3 Kongos)

I am a big supporter of the boats being available to non anime fans unskinned, but its never going to happen.  I've compromised and accepted that they are all shitty neon, but at least the voices are gone.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

we aare lucky he gave warning... what if he just send those homming missile?

anyway, you can also mute the sound every time you play ARP ship :D

1,386 posts
8,233 battles

If you don't like ARP, why choose Yokosuka port and do the mission?

If you want a Kongo or Myoko, just go through the tech tree, grind towards the ship, buy her, research the module, buy and mount the module, it's all that simple, problem solved.

If you want Atago, just buy her, she is in the Premium shop waiting for you, why waste your time grinding for Takao?