You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

My Current personal Target in WoWs

304 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
193 posts
5,095 battles

Get Yamato before RN BB hits. I have bisko and iowa. So only yamato is missing from my collection of "highest tier BB of a nation that is not paper" collection. Thank god KGV is only T7. I'll be able to finish my RN BB grind fast.

118 posts
1,833 battles
10 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Iowa is pretty meh, Montana is the real price!

Thanks for the advice, icy! I'll consider grinding to the Montana, provided the service costs don't chew up my credits.

[LLBC]
[LLBC]
747 posts
7,085 battles
16 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Iowa is pretty meh, Montana is the real price!

Me right now: After I get the Missouri, what should I do with the Iowa now that I also have the Montana? :Smile_popcorn:

105 posts
14,805 battles
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:17 AM, Exit_Battle said:

the last 2 ships to grinding to tier 8...CV shokaku and CV Lexington..

horay finally I got shinonome...long mission

[REPOI]
1,342 posts
12,200 battles
On 8/11/2017 at 3:43 AM, Aaditya_AJ said:
On 5/22/2017 at 2:15 AM, Aaditya_AJ said:

AND GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

I'm done...... :D

now to remove green from my signature...

Then next target is to get Iowa, Baltimore, Minotaur, Moskva, Yamato

Maybe if I keep my sanity I might grind past the FDG and get Kurfrost... 

These were my targets 3 months ago... a update on them...

Removing Green isn't as easy as it seems.. and with my extremely bad performances in matches made it more harder...But I'll get there...

I've kept my sanity and grinded past FDG got myself Kurfürst as my first T10 :D

Got Iowa, Baltimore, Neptune... Stopped my grind to Yamato as of now because of my(Only mine) issues with Izumo as I cannot play it..

Got Moskva as 2nd T10 and my First T10 cruiser..

Now I'm grinding towards Gearing and will get it in a week...

Nope Not gonna get Gearing.... Fletcher is now Elite ship...

Thinking to get Kagero maybe Yugumo... not gonna get Shima (as she is waifu of melon)

will grind towards Hindenberg... 

Still Working on that Green :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

[-BRO-]
357 posts
20,257 battles

Ok its been much longer than I intended.  I am behind my target for average damage for the month  that is due to me not playing the necessary battles. only played 904 battles from the start February so far compared to 600 per month before that.

Win rate 50/08 % damage 30010.

Average damage has increased only 3.81 % on 9 Dec 2016

Finally exceeded 50 % WR for a season for ranked.

rwached to of USN Ca and IJN DD lines.

As far as improving 25% average damage i don't think it is possible with the time remaining.

With the changes to the CVs  at 0.6.2 i dont know if i can increase these at all for the low tier CVs. Got the langley to purple just before the changes.

got the Missouri

Got to 9 14 pt captains of which I have one 19 point and 4 16 pointers

I am going to have to revise my goals for 2017

580 posts
1,743 battles

Slap B****es, make monayyy... :cap_haloween:

But seriously tho, I started WoWS under the impression on making T10Yamato... but then again I discovered that there's more to this game than BBs... and that high tiers isn't exactly the dreamy place I imagined... and plus BBs are hard or I was just bad in them...

So in order to improve my BB game I opted to get at least T7 cruisers and DDs... and now returning to play I decided to see how much my practice has come off going into BBs again... I had a grand time in the KONGO and now I have a FUSO and I love her to bits... My gunplay with CAs has improved my gunplay with BBs so I guess getting a Nagato isn't bad at all...

Maybe I should also nail down practicing BBs further with the Scharny... As for numbers, well I'm not a numbers guy... I see things, I hit things... I am a simple man...

118 posts
1,833 battles

The USN CV line... I dunno, but I'm considering grinding up to Lady Lexington, after that, considering the infamous 'fishing division' meta that is prevalent in the high tiers, I dunno if I'll be doing in the Lexington.

Anyway, carriers are currently 'critically endangered' at high tiers in  this server so I'm going to be one of the few who still play them.

[REPOI]
1,342 posts
12,200 battles
On 5/22/2017 at 2:15 AM, Aaditya_AJ said:
On 11/24/2016 at 9:39 AM, Aaditya_AJ said:

Mine is pretty simple I just want to remove color Yellow from my signature.I guess I've succeeded so far I mean I removed most of yellow and orange.

Before coming to forum my stats were all Red. Then from there it was all transformation.:) I'm happy with it.

now to remove green from my signature...

:( Warships.today trolled me :(

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,468 posts
5,344 battles

My current personal target is a Carrier and DD. These guys will be decreasing morals to the opposing teams if not outright disoriented them.

Mostly i play CV for first target will be either CV or any Cheeky DD first, then BB , BC , CL and CA later as CV and DD are the " CRITICAL ASSETS " .

For my quest , i wish i want Free Exp badly.

I haven't got my first T9 or 10 yet.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

[SNP]
12 posts
11,527 battles

I just used the anniversary free xp bonus. I now have the xp to bypass the Baltimore and go straight to the Des Moines. I'm sitting here debating with myself without getting anywhere so I thought I would throw it open to the forum. All help is welcome.

[CAZNA]
164 posts
13,458 battles
1 hour ago, Brownyb said:

I just used the anniversary free xp bonus. I now have the xp to bypass the Baltimore and go straight to the Des Moines. I'm sitting here debating with myself without getting anywhere so I thought I would throw it open to the forum. All help is welcome.

I had more fun in Baltimore than Des Moines, and better stats too (even in t10 matches) - the better concealment makes a huge difference to survivability. It gets focused less as well. I ground through most of it before the buff, which turned it into a great ship. I wouldn't skip it. 

• Cool 1

Super Tester_
7,897 posts
8,986 battles

Unlocked Mogameme last night.

Next steps - T22 and Neptune.

Re buy Aoba when credits allow it.

[SNP]
12 posts
11,527 battles
2 hours ago, Mister_Teatime said:

I had more fun in Baltimore than Des Moines, and better stats too (even in t10 matches) - the better concealment makes a huge difference to survivability. It gets focused less as well. I ground through most of it before the buff, which turned it into a great ship. I wouldn't skip it. 

Thanks Mister Teatime. I ended up taking the Baltimore out for a spin. So far not so good but I'll give it some time. I was the same when i first took out the New Orleans.

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,445 posts
38,850 battles

my peak, something shall increase :Smile_trollface:

Scenarios 588 battles

21587032_1498432283574117_53684252003605

Edited by MatterCore

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,445 posts
38,850 battles
8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

@MatterCore, you are a maniac.

I'm not maniac :etc_hide_turtle:

So dont forget it :fish_nerv:

Its just a silly phase :cap_book:

I'am going through Icon_achievement_BD2_CREW.png

:Smile_trollface: Enjoy if you like :Smile_trollface:

148 posts
557 battles
On 11/21/2016 at 8:31 AM, XP_On said:

Everyone, can you share what your goal / target / purpose / reason for playing WoWs ? Like what ship you currently try to grind....or what mission you currently try to complete... or even what Winrate / average damage / experience you Currently want to achive......

Back in april i post some of my target and looking back on what i am now, i can smile when i read those post i made back then.

So what i want this thread to accomplish is te serve as a diary of members current goals .. and we could look back after a while to check the progress ...

so please share every thing guys...

complete the october mission if possible

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,468 posts
5,344 battles

My Goal is to get the entire Italian Lines as much as possible because , i am a DIE HARD FAN of the Italy Ships. Most notably :

background-image-angled-lines-and-stripe   < The Candy Cane Stripe Decals. ( and my performance to kill plebs of how Italian Ships works! )

Otherwise i want to increase stats for my Kaga-Chan to kill some noobs.

kaga_by_lippenstiftenmouthze-dbrhwtz.png

kaga2_by_lippenstiftenmouthze-dbrhwtv.pn

20170913031350_1_by_lippenstiftenmouthze

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

[TF44]
379 posts
3,785 battles

At the moment guy's.

Concentrating on training myself to a reasonable stage of confidence in Random Battles. Training Commanders.

Tech trees Proper grinds.

Kongo, New Mexico, Bayern and Naturally Queen Elisabeth. ( God Love Her. :cap_tea:).

These are short term and no, I wont forget the other important steps/Tech tree branches.

B_T23

[PHNAV]
79 posts
6,455 battles

Goals:

Keep Ships(Currently)-USS North Carolina, ???

Rebuy Ships-USS New Mexico, KMS Konig, USS Cleveland, ???

Keep improving my skills in the game

Research and buy ships-USS Iowa, KMS Gneisanau, ???

kek.

(??? means still pending).

[FORCE]
[FORCE]
297 posts
6,317 battles

Update to my previous post here: One picture shows it all.

YFbIks5h.jpg

Spoiler

1) Got a Des Monies

2) Completed earning 750K exp without using doubloons to convert and only free premium account. Following my guide: 

Next goal should be Gearing and Montana

[MRI]
3,291 posts
14,455 battles

My immediate goal is simple - get enough credits to buy the Yuugumo.

Another goal is to accumulate as much free xp as possible asap (at least 750,000) in preparation for the Musashi.