Trojan63

Sorry, but I had to team kill

12 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Just had a tier 4 match in my Isokaze where this moron, who was already pink, just flooded the chat with messages and continually rammed team mates.

After about 10 minutes of both teams telling this idiot to shut up I seen him heading for our CV so I made the decision to make the match enjoyable for all concerned.

He seen me coming and tried in vain to shoot then torp me, then I let loose probably to most pleasing torp salvo I have done in over 5000 matches to much applause from both teams.

I'm fully aware that this is frowned upon but imbeciles like this need to be taught a lesson.

Sorry mods but this was well worth the pinkness.

PS. Got 9 karma points after the match which highlights how annoying this child was.

Promoting/provoking EULA violations. Thread locked, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

If I'm right Mods will reply here "Teamkill in anyway is not encouraged, will be punished". and I agree with that. you should have filed a ticket against him with your replay attached. but you had to TK him now, for me he hasn't really learned any lesson.

It is my opinion.( I was like you a few weeks back but I think I'm letting go of this because it is just pure anger which effects your happiness) If it made you happy then it is fine. But He isn't gonna change if you TK him.

203 posts
11,795 battles

Griefer's goal is to grief other players. Try as you might he/she won't learn how bad griefing is.

Its either taking matter to your own hands or send support team a ticket and hope for the best.

Taking matter to your own hands might have some consequences the other one a little or no change will happen.

PS: Getting +9 by TKing that guy while I get -7 for playing the game.:hmm:

2,222 posts
13,737 battles

I refute your claim that you

had to team kill

and I interpret

this was well worth the pinkness

to indicate that you are not sorry.

Just sayin'

753 posts
8,965 battles

If I'm right Mods will reply here "Teamkill in anyway is not encouraged, will be punished". and I agree with that. you should have filed a ticket against him with your replay attached. but you had to TK him now, for me he hasn't really learned any lesson.

It is my opinion.( I was like you a few weeks back but I think I'm letting go of this because it is just pure anger which effects your happiness) If it made you happy then it is fine. But He isn't gonna change if you TK him.

We all know where and how long filing a ticket is a prolonged process and as for attaching a replay, well that is another drawn out process of messing with files just to report someone when I hold little faith in the report process and the time it takes to act.

Griefer's goal is to grief other players. Try as you might he/she won't learn how bad griefing is.

Its either taking matter to your own hands or send support team a ticket and hope for the best.

Taking matter to your own hands might have some consequences the other one a little or no change will happen.

PS: Getting +9 by TKing that guy while I get -7 for playing the game.:hmm:

As above, never have I intentionally team killed anyone yet this dipshit deserved it for the sake of both teams enjoyment of the game so reporting him afterwards would have little effect on the current match I was in.

I refute your claim that you

and I interpret

to indicate that you are not sorry.

Just sayin'

Well actually I'm not sorry but if the reporting process and team kill policy was more transparent then perhaps I and others wouldn't have to endure children who ruin a match for those that are here to enjoy the game.

Yes I know that intentional team killing is a no no but believe me this idiot deserved it.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Just had a tier 4 match in my Isokaze where this moron, who was already pink, just flooded the chat with messages and continually rammed team mates.

After about 10 minutes of both teams telling this idiot to shut up I seen him heading for our CV so I made the decision to make the match enjoyable for all concerned.

He seen me coming and tried in vain to shoot then torp me, then I let loose probably to most pleasing torp salvo I have done in over 5000 matches to much applause from both teams.

I'm fully aware that this is frowned upon but imbeciles like this need to be taught a lesson.

Sorry mods but this was well worth the pinkness.

PS. Got 9 karma points after the match which highlights how annoying this child was.

You know, you could have saved yourself a lot of disciplinary trouble by actually, you know, letting his torpedo hit you.

The reflected damage should be able to kill him.

Also, you could have sent a moderator a PM with the screenshot AND a replay of the game to punish the TKer.

Edited by Windforce

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

You know, you could have saved yourself a lot of disciplinary trouble by actually, you know, letting his torpedo hit you.

Also, you could have sent a moderator a PM with the screenshot AND a replay of the game to punish the TKer.

​I think the issue is though, everyone invests time and energy into the game so when a player does this to you, it's immediatlely impacting everyone playing that match and as for letting him damage you (say what). You need all your health to survive against the opfor - not your team. By having to save a game, forward it with a message etc, it is extremely time consuming when all you want to do is play a few fun games. In effect not only is your game being destroyed by a player being deliberately deconstructive you then have to waste more time sending through this info.

So

1. you lose out in game.

2. theres no proof unless you actually have the ability to record the game, as ypou can't prove what happened. Yet record is not built into the game! WG could have this as an option with a simple on/off toglgle in your settings.

3. the player affected then has to raise it with the powers that be so is also having to invest time and energy here.

In effect you're seriously impacted in game, and then after game as well. All i can say is thankfully it doesn't happen very often, and it's no where near as bad as it is in WoT. You just have to look at Jingles, the good the bad and the ugly you-tube series to see how bad it is there. 

However is there a better solution?

Edited by Ensign_Brendoonigan

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

One suggestion, play high tiers. These things 99% of the times happen in low tiers. I usually only play high tiers and in like last 1K games, I think there was at most 2-3 legitimate TK.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Replays are ready though if you have them enabled. Upload them to wows replay site and mention the times to the mods in a PM.

Still the player must have been annoying to earn the positive karma. Trolls everywhere lately

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Punish the TK? He got a light punishment too... :trollface:

Btw. you could send the replay for a chatban if he keeps spamming. :hiding:

Edited by Safiuddin97