You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Yularen

Show the Aircraft name again please

8 comments in this topic

[BMRSF]
373 posts
2,516 battles

after update 0.5.14.0 the aircraft didn't show their name and only show the tier, it said "In the battle HUD, aircraft names will now be replaced with aircraft Tiers when the alternative battle interface mode is enabled. Full aircraft names that were previously used had poor legibility and did not contain any significantly useful information." but i want to see the aircraft name that help me make video or i want to read it in Wikipedia to learn more about it, this just my opinion thought, but i appreciate it if the dev put the aircraft names again :)

Edited by Admiral_Yularen

1,810 posts
8,018 battles

after update 0.5.14.0 the aircraft didn't show their name and only show the tier, it said "In the battle HUD, aircraft names will now be replaced with aircraft Tiers when the alternative battle interface mode is enabled. Full aircraft names that were previously used had poor legibility and did not contain any significantly useful information." but i want to see the aircraft name that help me make video or i want to read it in Wikipedia to learn more about it, this just my opinion thought, but i appreciate it if the dev put the aircraft names again :)

I approve this, this needs to get it back

Also, there were bugs considered in 5.14 where Aircrafts cant display their names without the Alternative battle interface enabled

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Super Tester
2,725 posts

but i want to see the aircraft name that help me make video or i want to read it in Wikipedia to learn more about it, this just my opinion thought, but i appreciate it if the dev put the aircraft names again :)

Ermmm........ you know you can visit the carriers' respective modules if you desire to know more.

420 posts

I find seeing the aircraft names provides me with lots of helpful info. 

Ex. I see a crusier behind an island from someone else spotting him, it's American, the fighter I see above him has a German name, i.e. there are 2 cruisers behind the island, 1 American and 1 German. 

Also when playing cv, it helps to let me know who has sent up their cat fighter as well, and are they actually using teamwork? or should I just wait for the cats to go back in a few minutes and hit someone else? 

The names tell a lot if you pay attention.

1,810 posts
8,018 battles

I find seeing the aircraft names provides me with lots of helpful info. 

Ex. I see a crusier behind an island from someone else spotting him, it's American, the fighter I see above him has a German name, i.e. there are 2 cruisers behind the island, 1 American and 1 German. 

Also when playing cv, it helps to let me know who has sent up their cat fighter as well, and are they actually using teamwork? or should I just wait for the cats to go back in a few minutes and hit someone else? 

The names tell a lot if you pay attention.

0.5.15 and this still bugged, anyone still suggesting this fix?

[LBAS]
4,460 posts
25,598 battles

give it back

I can only see Tier of the plane but dont know its belong to which ship.

If My sailor in my ship he can spot that plane and identify what plane is it.

Pick a DD in battle, when you see the plane, its came from Cleveland, so you can banzai charge, if its came from Kirov you will torp and run away.