You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Saltyroo_58

Money is Money ?

5 comments in this topic

[_BST_]
39 posts
13,313 battles

AHOY ! MATEYS !! I have come across this problem when I purchased the Perth I was trying to get the first release version and went got a  Paysafe card valued at $50 Aus. On trying to purchase  the item I found out you could not get the Perth First release or the Dubloon fury with a Paysafe. card you could only bye the base version without the special Perth flag

that I was so desperate to get being a proud Aussie . I put in a compliant to Wargaming and their reply was less than stupid saying that it was a special release so my money wasn't good enough to buy it ???? Now this to me is CRAP !! I have purchased many a ship special or not with Paysafe it is the most convenient means for me to buy now they say no good for this product and several other products I have found out  I don't remember reading anywhere about this sort of special purchase agreement that they seem to have with Paypal and MOL and a hand full of other credit card places . At the end of the day I was not able to spend my money on the product I wished to purchase and get what I wanted so I challenge you

Wargaming Asia to give me a code so I can have my Perth and it's special flag that is all I wish . Can you grant this wish ??         Saltyroo_58  See you land lubbers on the high seas ..

I'm in the Perth without the flag ..

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

It can be pretty frustrating some times. I bought the Perth 5 minutes after it being released and the only option in shop was the basic choice. IE: ship and port slot. So imagine how I felt when 30 mins later I see on the forum that you get a flag with the top bundle, pop back to the shop and low and behold theres now extra bundles in.... So unless I buy her again I'm out of luck...  :(

grrrrr

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Salty i can understand your frustration there. I presume you attempted to buy this before the first release went offline?

Was going to try and gift it to you for payment, but alas its not an option either as its not in store any more, only the two cheaper options.

Would be good to see if your challenge could be looked at/done.

[_BST_]
39 posts
13,313 battles

That is a real nice gesture greifer but my main challenge is to Wargaming Asia to see if they are to admit they are being stupid about this matter  why is there a difference in money and where it comes from . I had the paysafe card so I had to settle for the cheapest package thatis all that would allow Paysafe  .. Thanks again let's see if they take me up on this challenge or am I just another sucker to them ??

[_BST_]
39 posts
13,313 battles

Ensign_Brendoonigan      Matey my heart go's out to you I all most fell into the same trap luckily I had just spent $40 Aus on other stuff then I go back to game and notice it has just been released I looked in the morning there is now three options I have to get the First release ... That's when this all went wrong so stupidly wrong  may be they should give everyone who purchased the Perth a flag HEY !!  Can't see that happening... LOL !!  or could it hey Wargaming Asia ???