Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Maho__Nishizumi_

Do you keep your stats?

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
49 posts
489 battles

I was wondering if your records get transferred from WOT/WOWP into WOWS? If not, do you have your win rate stat reset in WOWS? Do you stay in the same clan as WOT or it's a separate branch in WOWS?

695 posts
2,153 battles

Stats will be different for each game type.  I.e. have different win rates in each game type.  I assume there will be some sort of over all stats but we have no info yet.

The current info will be that your clan will be shared.  So yes 1 clan for all game types.

Personally this may be an issue as clans in WOT may not want to play WOWs etc.  So people will want to be in different clans.  

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

stats do not get shared between games, as to the clan problem, will probably have to run different accounts for the different games.

ALSO

Kayneth.

can you please remove or adjust your signature block

People tend to post their system specifications here. My condolences for their economic hardship.

All alpha testers are required to put their specs here, and it is not up to your to decide on the economic hardships, or lack of.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Well I don't have a working invite code..........

CBT not that far away. The Dev's may yet decide to run another Beta Weekend to check if the problems have been sorted, so more codes may be coming.

Best bet: - Keep an eye on the forums, be active here, never know, code may just be passed your way

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Since WG implemented the unified account thingy for all WG products..... I wish they don't plan to unify the stats, I believe it's better to separate stats of all game rather than unifying them. I heard (just rumor a year ago, probably the plan died out) there was a plan that whatever your clan in WoT will be same for WoWp and WoWs.

Edited by Mingfang47

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Since WG implemented the unified account thingy for all WG products..... I wish they don't plan to unify the stats, I believe it's better to separate stats of all game rather than unifying them. I heard (just rumor a year ago, probably the plan died out) there was a plan that whatever your clan in WoT will be same for WoWp and WoWs.

Unified clans is currently on other servers with WoWP's, so what ever clan you are in for WoT, you are in WoWP!! and WG are having problems with it.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Unified clans is currently on other servers with WoWP's, so what ever clan you are in for WoT, you are in WoWP!! and WG are having problems with it.

kinda weird WoWp hasn't implemented yet on Asia server... weird....

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

When WarThunder was released, WoWP was still in alpha, trying hard to get in to beta.

Most people got to play WT first, so when WoWP finally got released, they where already in an uphill battle. 

WG never really got the numbers for the servers.

Edited by lengxv6

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

ALSO

Kayneth.

can you please remove or adjust your signature block

All alpha testers are required to put their specs here, and it is not up to your to decide on the economic hardships, or lack of.

JeiU8nR.jpg

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

I was wondering if your records get transferred from WOT/WOWP into WOWS? If not, do you have your win rate stat reset in WOWS? Do you stay in the same clan as WOT or it's a separate branch in WOWS?

Different stats between these games.....

only WG plans to have the unified clan system, therefore whatever you clan is on WoT, it will be the same on WoWs...

:honoring:

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

WoWp already failed to garner the attention of people due to that "other game"....

but I heard a "few" are still playing this (because of with the usual of WG adding up prototypes, blueprint models, or "WT E-100 like" planes that cannot be tried to the "other game")

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

WoWp already failed to garner the attention of people due to that "other game"....

but I heard a "few" are still playing this (because of with the usual of WG adding up prototypes, blueprint models, or "WT E-100 like" planes that cannot be tried to the "other game")

We must make this game have more player than that WoWP, Kancolle help this game get more player quite many, esspecially Male

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

We must make this game have more player than that WoWP, Kancolle help this game get more player quite many, esspecially Male

lel, WoWs already got so much attention due to KanColle, and WG collaborating with Ars Nova...........let's hope it won't be limited to that....

Sign in to follow this