Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Unraveler

Shocking Difference Between Atago and ARP Takao

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,460 battles

While many players feel these vessels are too similar to one another, I recently discovered a startling point of difference: Takao has windows. Tinted bridge windows. TINTED WINDOWS ON THE BRIDGE.

3s3FuuX.jpg

It's a little difficult to see in a screenshot but is readily apparent when viewing the model in-game. Poor Atago, on the other hand, can offer no such comfort to her commanding crew. Her glasses are still nowhere in sight.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I thought Mental Model we Command our ship "Literally" Above the Bridge?

Edited by Harpoon01

440 posts
3,379 battles

JAPANESE GLASS, THEY'RE TOO STRONG!

IF STALINIUM CAN'T EVEN PEN THROUGH IT, HOW DO WE PEN IT???

Edited by rouge42

23 posts
360 battles

OMG!! Those glass!? TINTED GLASS!? So rich!:trollface:

Actually might have been looted from a church or house around some maps.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,460 battles

Question: Ah, hey again! I was wondering, since some ships are getting their models revamped (Shimakaze, Shinonome) would it be possible for the Iowa to undergo the same model improvements that Missouri has?

I’m talking about the extra polygons and windows the newer modelled ships have. Missouri is gonna be an entirely new model, while the Iowa model will be the one we’ve had since before beta. Would Iowa receive a model update, and if so, would other ships receive such updates as well? (Like the current Fubuki model we have.)

Answer: Hello! We seek to achive the same (best possible at the moment) level of detail. So it is safe to say all models are constantly (but slowly) improved.

Next ships to be improved visually are Atago, Kutuzov, Tirpitz, Eugen and Lo Yang.

Next ships to be improved visually are Atago, Kutuzov, Tirpitz, Eugen and Lo Yang.

Atago

The window glass cometh. Prepare yourselves.

Sign in to follow this