Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Yularen

Is Yamato really a trash?

54 members have voted

1. 1. Is Yamato really a trash?

• Yes
    • No

35 comments in this topic

[BMRSF]
373 posts
2,517 battles

So guys i wonder, i hear some peoples call Yamato is trash,Garbage,etc,etc normally they said Grober kurfust (sorry if i miss type) is the best BB in the game, I choose Yamato because she was the only tier 10 BB ship that ever build, Montana is also good I never use Grober kurfust so i didn't know how is her performance, i didn't say Grober kurfust is Op or something like that, so what do you think? (when comment please respect other)

Edited by Admiral_Yularen

563 posts
4,686 battles

No, it's a very competitive ship, only real "trash" is AA

Yes, it's guns is just so accurate people playing it will just bow camp reverse after they see enemy shell. They'll make this ship as useless as it in real life. 

11 posts
3,403 battles

Personally have the yamato and while im not the best unicum player on the server like some 12 year olds its pretty good. You have to work with your team and not get to far ahead of the team or you risk being focused and killed in 1 minutes of trying to turn or reverse to attempt to get out of the situation.

Like all tier 10 ships has high if not higher than most potential damage or team topping capabilities. Just got to play well and pick targets with out over extending.

It takes the other tier 10 bb with no issues other than needing to place your shots as the monty does have a few weak spots and the german t10 has bismark issues of convertable soft top deck armor. As goes with all the ships in the game "if you know the enemy and know your self, you need not fear the results of 1000 battles" (unless your a tomato or have a potato team, then enjoy the up hill struggle)

[SALT]
29 posts
6,079 battles

Maybe players who said that really salty when lolpen shell devasted them in 1 salvo. LOL

IJN in general are trash both in game and in real life, kapp

yeah, every member of Axis side, they've lost the war. Pfftt

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

Main guns = nope

Armor = Nope

Secondary guns = Nope

rubber shift time = Nope

Dispersion = Nope

Torpedo protection = Nope!

I have the biggest guns = YES!

barrier = YES!

AA = YES!

Citdael = YES!

20 posts
4,384 battles

Yamato is actually a very capable ship given the current meta with little high tier CVs playing. Since there are no lolplanes around to torp Yamato, she can easily lolpen everyone else without that threat. :P

[CLAY]
57 posts
5,127 battles

Yamato needs team- work and support. Nuff said.

Brawled against enemy Yamatos and one G.K at 5km in one game today. Had a Hindenburg and G.K beside me. Tanked until the enemy G.K and one Yamato got destroyed. After I died, the other two yammys pretty much ran out of luck as my team's cruisers came in to finish the job.

[BMRSF]
373 posts
2,517 battles

​that should be a question for Montana instead

for now i only hear many player said Yamato is trash since GK make her debut, i never hear word "Montana is trash"

250 posts
13,156 battles

for now i only hear many player said Yamato is trash since GK make her debut, i never hear word "Montana is trash"

Montana cannot fight Yamato one by one. She always get lolpened bow on by Yamato gun, inaccurate gun, Yamato trollish armor, 

Montana just lackluster in every way. What Montana can bo best now replaced by GK in all aspects 

That's enough to call it trash

[BMRSF]
373 posts
2,517 battles

Montana cannot fight Yamato one by one. She always get lolpened bow on by Yamato gun, inaccurate gun, Yamato trollish armor, 

Montana just lackluster in every way. What Montana can bo best now replaced by GK in all aspects 

That's enough to call it trash

I don't know about that, i only hear word "Yamato is trash" the most...

Sign in to follow this