You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The992255

Please delete USN Carriers, Battleships, Cruisers and Mahan

19 comments in this topic

[KGHSF]
3,205 posts
6,043 battles

How could he say that? :angry:

If he played and get afflicted DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME 

Edited by THAI_THIEF

440 posts
3,379 battles

Ok i am fairly new to this game, so i have to ask?

Isn't the issue of ship performance more about the tiering than anything else?

(sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying)

From what I've seen the problem is that American ships are kinda mediocre, their main armament is only their guns and their playstyle teaches (sometimes it forces) you to be aware of your surroundings. That's why people have a hard time in them and their win rate drops down

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

(sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying)

From what I've seen the problem is that American ships are kinda mediocre, their main armament is only their guns and their playstyle teaches (sometimes it forces) you to be aware of your surroundings. That's why people have a hard time in them and their win rate drops down

I always see the justification of play style for any ship deficiency.... We all know play style can forgive ALLOT of ship deficiencies, but that is not a legitimate reason to forgive those deficiencies. a legitimate reason would be play style 'specialization'.... a unique strategy.....  as opposed to simply playing harder to compensate for the fact that the ship is deficient.

If a ship is generally deficient and does not provide any meaningful unique strategy, then it should be put in a lower tier or buffed, that is my point.

Edited by Sy_dn_ey

39 posts

bro you should be more concerned about the us carriers tier 7 and 8 bro because they even needed an important loadout buff why delete usn carrier? while most players use Japanese ones instead of US and other nations