You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Snow_Yuri

Should a good player be reported?

21 comments in this topic

44 posts
10,290 battles

Well , today I play minotaur,T10 RN CL and play a good game

when I return to port I receive 7 report .

I don't say anything bad word, just ask my friend to give me smoke and we did good job

in that game.

commend​ and report system should be rework, it's so bad

Authenticating...

Processing...
Javascript Disabled Detected

You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.

未标题-1.jpg

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

It happens to all players who played well.

If you just so happen to encounter salty captains why think that they were "unfairly treated" by your good play, then you get reported.

29 posts
8,383 battles

The only rework needed is so one person cannot report  someone seven times

You annoy some idiot, some imagined slight, a moment of bad play, or maybe a "kill steal" and they report you seven times, their daily quota.

I was reported seven times when my internet went down.

Most people will curse you and move on.  Maybe, just maybe a single report

Why does the system allow multiple reports or compliments against the same person ???

1,126 posts

ignore it,

get reported is not effect you in any way (except your psyche)

WG staff may look into your replay, but as long as your not cheat, it's nothing at all

being report as play poorly is also mean nothing.

Beta Tester
908 posts

I don't say anything bad word, just ask my friend to give me smoke and we did good job

in that game.

Authenticating...

Processing...

You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.

Haha so many salty players in tier 10. They didn't realise you were a rank1 unicum and decimated them.

The minotaur isn't an easy ship to play. Me and skooma and Drakon had a game 2 nights ago. We beat the other team. Skooma in his DM got complimented, he was sitting in my smoke lol.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

If you just so happen to encounter salty captains why think that they were "unfairly treated" by your good play, then you get reported.

Being unfair and abusive is how you win games amirite?

127 posts
6,502 battles

"unfairly treated"

Yea, like me. Constantly put in the god awful teams and always uptiered.

6 posts
9,297 battles

ppl can't be good,so they just reported to make them feel good.

This reported spam is often in T6-T8,But i don't see it in T8-T10 game.(seem like that guy really mad at RN captain)

I'm believe everyone in T10 are good player,because they're climb so hard to get they T10 ships.(Except wallet warrior :trollface:)

//Think positive if you got report,you're better than them just ignore it :hiding:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Poor CCS_ClassBattlecruiser i feel you :(

> Me get detonated = 23 Report

> Me detonate someone = 7 Report

> Me win battle = 18 Report

Whatever i did seem to get me reported....

525 posts
7,946 battles

i usually just take that as a compliment, just imagine that you played so well that your enemy have the time to report you because he sucks so bad

orZCO56.png

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

in that game.

Authenticating...

Processing...

at least we didnt get reported  that time we both detonated in a division:trollface:

525 posts
7,946 battles

Haha so many salty players in tier 10. They didn't realise you were a rank1 unicum and decimated them.

The minotaur isn't an easy ship to play. Me and skooma and Drakon had a game 2 nights ago. We beat the other team. Skooma in his DM got complimented, he was sitting in my smoke lol.

Lol, i got complimented by the fubuki who being attacked by the midway by shooting down all of his plane,the thing is, you also helped shooting down those planes, but only me who got complimented :D

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

It's just a number...

But since you ask, then I can only say, ship happens. Sometimes you can top team and still be reported. Sometimes you can be bottom team and be complimented. If you want compliments, radar for your team or smoke your BBs and then spot for them. That usually helps.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

I only report player once the game ends, if I have to. Because one bad move is not report worthy. 

However, sometimes there are players who will think you are cheating for outplaying them (since there are no better than them in their mind), they report you, they also sometimes tell you "Submitting this replay to WG to get you banned". You laugh, ignore them, and carry on with your plays.

We once met a Takao player, who was playing BS, and we tried to carry the team still lost with our division in top, the next game the takao player was in our team as well and his first sentence on chat was "these three idiots again", and as usual, we carried that match as well. Then one of us wrote: "here enjoy your free win, takao'. It was a different kind of pleasure. Sure I got reported, but it was fun.