Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BravaZulu296

Balance ideas for USN CV

3 comments in this topic

346 posts

1.Jets at tier 10 will allow US planes to catch and destroy more planes before they get to CV snipe they probably will still get there but won't do as much damage

2.USN torpedo damage reduction to 7500 but 2 squads OR more accurate DBs OR DBs that do damage closer to their listed damage OR AP bombs

3.fighters for strike USN CVs tier 7 and up (0/1/3 becomes 1/1/2) this way CV captains can protect their airstrikes and like IJN the strike load outs become an upgraded basic load out just like what the IJN CVs get and more importantly the team will no longer complain about no fighters

4.slot upgrade for significantly faster servicing time or equal servicing time for US IJN CVs because they still field the same number of aircraft if anyone want a further explanation on this option i'll happily give one

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

It's not like there are any lack of balancing idea for USN, it's more about what WG wants them to be and for them the state right now is fine.

Which is kinda stupid, for the way they designed Air Superiority role is so flawed. I'd say IJN CV make better AS CV than USN ones, and they can out strike USN CV.

346 posts

It's not like there are any lack of balancing idea for USN, it's more about what WG wants them to be and for them the state right now is fine.

Which is kinda stupid, for the way they designed Air Superiority role is so flawed. I'd say IJN CV make better AS CV than USN ones, and they can out strike USN CV.

but the if the planes are fast enough they can catch the strike planes that get through and hence forth make up for lack of squads and if DBs did closer to their listed damage then IJN AS will no out do USN AS in damage by too much.

Sign in to follow this