Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aaditya_AJ

Atlast something useful for New Players. Thank you WG!

9 comments in this topic

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

In the 0.5.15 Public Test, two Campaigns will be available for testing:

• The Science of Victory – a long Campaign, aimed at helping beginners to master various basic game features such as using various armaments and upgrades, playing ships of different types, leveling up Commanders ...etc.
  •  
  • Honorable Service – relatively short but challenging Campaign aimed for high Tier ships. This Campaign is aimed to develop personal gameplay skills, improving battle performance, and teamwork.

I think this Idea will help New players who buy T8 ships and Play them to ruin our day. 

I'm actually happy and pretty excited to see how this turns out to be. 

99 posts
1,653 battles

The prem ship issue would only be fixed if these missions where mandatory, even then there are lots of things only learn't by failure.

Hopefully they will add a set of torp missions to show when and when not to fire etc; I'm sick of endless CA's firing torps behind me, usually with not enough range to hit any enemy.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

The missions are actually pretty good. One good thing is that the advanced options require a tier 8-10 ship to complete whilst the beginners one only requires a ship from tier 3 or 4 onwards. I haven't seen any CV missions as yet included in them.

341 posts
4,007 battles

Hey, new players aren't necessarily bad players.

Exactly this. I've played with Tier 3s who have more guts than the Tier 8s I meet now...

105 posts
13,273 battles

new players are not bad players...they just dont know how to aim & shoot on the right place...just like me..today is day of 119th join WoWs...requires more practices on coop battle

Edited by wulung

37 posts
9,844 battles

They are good missions.  Would be good on a rotation.

Also would stop the 'set 50 fires' type missions for everyone to finish at once.

But they are pretty big campaigns for a public test for 10 camo.. think i might just get my premium and go back to main game

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I never said they are Bad I just said "they ruin our day by buying T8 ships and playing them" meaning they are inexperienced, Don't know how to angle, when to push when not to push(not that everyone know about that But they know pretty less and as the name says they are new to the game) 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

But they are pretty big campaigns for a public test for 10 camo.. think i might just get my premium and go back to main game

Yeah I don't wanna do that because they might take too loong. When it comes out on main server I'll try it out..

Sign in to follow this