Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

13 comments in this topic

350 posts

My apologies in advance for making a new topic, but isn't 0..5.15 a bit too early (http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/public-test-0515-key-feature/)? I mean, this is the update where two of my topic tags - the USN Missouri and new IJN destroyers were rumored to be making an appearance and I honestly expected this to come in December not just two weeks after update 0.5.14.

Just my two cents here and feel free to give your opinions, good or bad.

Edited by Sting_Ray_05

[SALT]
29 posts
6,079 battles

So, this campaign mission can't be done with division?

That campaign pic....:hiding: Reminds me of another game :hiding:

umm that browser game? lol

still no IJN DDs :(

yeah, this is just Public Test

remember RN Cruisers? They didn't show up in PT 0.5.13 but they released in Maintenance 0.5.13

So, wait until full patch note of update 0.5.15

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles

My apologies in advance for making a new topic, but isn't 0..5.15 a bit too early (http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/public-test-0515-key-feature/)? I mean, this is the update where two of my topic tags - the USN Missouri and new IJN destroyers were rumored to be making an appearance and I honestly expected this to come in December not just two weeks after update 0.5.14.

Just my two cents here and feel free to give your opinions, good or bad.

May be they will come in 0.6.0
Edited by MatterCore

350 posts

May be they will come in 0.6.0

I hope so since whatever hype that those topics did was (and still is) astronomical if we go by the forums and Youtube videos about it. On the subject of making divisions in game though...well, maybe it's better to give it a shot in PT. :hmm: Now about the new tech tree...nah, maybe that would be in 0.6.1.:hide_turtle:

@everyone - thank you for your comments.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

PT is running for a whopping 2 weeks this time! That gives plenty of time to bring in the HIJMS DD's for December. Effectively you're looking at the new patch not starting for another 3 weeks.

They've already confirmed Missouri won't be until next year in Reddit, as they're only just sending hner to final production tests when 5.15 rolls in. 

Ensign

[ATLAS]
66 posts
8,401 battles

still waiting 1.0.0

all of player on ASIA server will be a pro player in 1.0.0 patch :great:
Edited by kuarif

Sign in to follow this