You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Saltyroo_58

What isit with Paysafe

2 comments in this topic

[_BST_]
39 posts
13,301 battles

I have a question what is the go with paysafe I brought a $50 paysafe card for the Perth first release pack WTF can't buy that with it but can buy the base one with it but don't get Perth special flag . I had to settle for the cheap one could not but flags though I have not heard of Paysafe being dropped from the site  what is going on . I have spent close to $500 worth of

gear with paysafe cards never a problem till now ?? Can I get hold of a Perth special flag please seeing I was done out of getting one when I really wanted one proud to be a Aussie

Come on Wargaming I think you owe it to me ..                          Saltyroo58

[_BST_]
39 posts
13,301 battles

This is the reply I got from Wargaming 

Andrew Buzz

Dear Saltyroo_58,

Thank you for contacting World of Warships Support.

Please note that "Perth: First release pack" & "Perth: Doubloons Fury" these packages are "Limit once per account" (you can see there is a sign "Available for you: 1"). After checking with the relevant department, Paysafe Card is not available for these packages. If you want to buy these packages, you will need to use other payment methods like Credit Card, Paypal or MOL Points etc.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us, thanks.

Best Regards,

Andrew Buzz

Wargaming Asia Pte Ltd. 

I replied to them saying that it is not possible for me to pay for gear with Credit Card , Paypal or MOL points I do not have them it is more convenient for me to pay with Paysafe so this means I go without these so called limit once per account things for the simple unfair reason my Paysafe money ain't good enough . how many more people are in this situation do they not want to sell their product to someone willing to buy because their money is not from their buddies organisations .  Thank you Wargaming Asia for your Prejudice to Paysafe users . I challenge you too give me the Perth flag and anyone else caught out by this .                        Saltyroo_58