You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BunnyDragon

My Seal Clubber

14 comments in this topic

783 posts
4,808 battles

T5 often sees T7 so if I have to pick a seal clubbing ship it'd be either Zuiho/Bogue due to preferential MM.

(Barring those, then definitely a DD)

419 posts

I get clubbed every time I try T5. But if I have to pick:

Gnevny and Murmansk.

Btw, no offense, but getting occasional good games is not exactly seal clubbing.

No offense taken Iceman, but for some reason, when I play this ship bottom tier, I just have a great game in some way or another, whether it's kills, xp, medals or clubbing the biggest seal of all, boredom.  This ship is just so darn fun! :D

I don't know why, but even when I had the Kongo with the exact same upgrades and build, this one is just doing better for me. At the time of the post it was 56% in the ARP and 50% in the Kongo.  Need to work on my ARP game some more, and get it back up to 60 like it was before the last rank and Paytago mission and used it to blow steam off. :playing:

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles

the grem i got from a "super super container", praise our lord amnd savour vadim for makeing RNG "JUST RIGHT"

S61116-235924.jpg

Edited by drakon233

[-SZY-]
211 posts

I use Moskva as seal clubber

Those poor Yamato seals at the back got grilled and turned to Canadian traditional dishes

I also say no to any DD that enters radar zone

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

No offense taken Iceman, but for some reason, when I play this ship bottom tier, I just have a great game in some way or another, whether it's kills, xp, medals or clubbing the biggest seal of all, boredom.  This ship is just so darn fun! :D

Well if it works for you and you are having a good time, then why not.

191 posts
10,622 battles

If tier 5, Kamikaze R (of course with 18pt captains :P ). Occasionally ARP Kongo (many citadel hit I get from the ship was from hitting tier 6 and 7 ships cruisers though) :P.

[CLAY]
57 posts
5,127 battles

I use Moskva as seal clubber

Those poor Yamato seals at the back got grilled and turned to Canadian traditional dishes

I also say no to any DD that enters radar zone

:sceptic:

Ill watch out for you next time I'm in my yammy. I hold a grudge against Russian ships. :P

It is on.....:trollface: