You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Onlinegamer

anyone updated driver Geforce v.375.86

21 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
2,262 posts
10,788 battles

I updated driver Nvidia v.375.86 I had problem FPS go down too much

I use i7 6700k ram16gb GTX 1060 6GB setting v.hgih with MSAAx8 before this driver version never happened for me

in the battle from 60FPS go doen to 40FPS

in the port from 60FPS go down to 30FPS

I tried to OC GPU but it not work

15069073_1680681708908639_67801754310264

shot-16.11.16_13.44.58-0493.jpg

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

That driver is crap. My BF1 performance dropped significantly. Instantly reverted back to .63. Just remember, when reverting back driver, do a complete uninstall driver(find on google how) like using DDU or driver sweeper not just control panel uninstall or your problems might persist.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I'm on the same driver, i7-3770, msi GTX 1060 6GB, maxed settings. No issues.

From my experience, Nvidia drivers can be very...hit or miss, though. Hopefully they'll put out a fix soon - I suggest rolling back like what Deicide said.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Honestly Nvidia these day is really good i can confidently say it since i own GTX1080 really love Shadowplay GPU rarely consume any power and card still fairly cool even extensive gaming at ultra setting and definitely superior Anti-aliasing.

But AMD also picking up as well, GamingEvolved is fairly good Play.tv some what buggy but with more patch coming in this will get better and the best point is Freesync and lower price with comparable performance.

#RedShallRise #RedTeam

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

9 posts
635 battles

Nividia is actually in trouble for deliberately throttling down performance with driver updates, trying to force/make customers think they need to upgrade to their new products. At least that is what I heard.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/831639/nvidia-is-deliberately-downgrading-kepler-gpus-performance-in-favor-of-maxwell-/

Edited by H_NIM7

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,458 battles

My problkem started out around 2 or 3 WoWs updates before. My FPS dropped to below 20 FPS. These days I am playing between 20-30 FPS (sometimes still drops to below 20).  

683 posts
7,332 battles

Having problem with GTX 750 recently when I wanna on MFAA. Otherwise also noticed drop in FPS for the pass... 1 or 2 months? I remembered it used to maintain at around 40, now there are times near 20, though I didn't take note of it as I frankly in the heat of battle I wasn't really paying attention of Frame rate, unless it hurts my performance.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

tried a few game, nothing had changed a lot (still stay around 58ish, unless I did something that needs to change the interface a bit (e.g. call out option menu, converting xp at port), in fact the loading becomes faster... in Co-Op games, will try random tomorrow.

P.S. My curses in random never end (lost 1.x% within 1 month), the power of school holidays (in Aust. that is). a.k.a. I need a break

Edited by spixys

[S_O_D]
Beta Tester
11 posts
5,823 battles

Not happy, I got hit by the fps drop. Was running with minimum 75fps @max setting @4k previously, installed the driver a couple of hours ago and now I'm lucky if I get 25fps...port screen tops out at 15fps...horrible.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,559 battles

look like I only one have problem:panic_fish:

WG and nvidia nerf your fps :teethhappy:

im still on 372.54, don't play other games so i don't wana mess it up when it's working fine now

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Mine still used Nvidia GeForce 920m v.369.06 in my laptop and it's still fine with 20-30fps even with max settings. I envy you all having the latest graphic cards you had in your PC/laptop. I can say that graphics drivers can have their own abnormality like girls.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Well, I had problems with v372.54 on my 650Ti boost so I rolled back to v372.54. Everything works fine for now

[SIBYL]
50 posts
7,232 battles

I happen to solve my performance issue by making sure I use high performance profile on the power options in windows 10(or in my case, windows server 2016). Using Balanced has throttled my CPU to minimum speed even after opening a game which then caused the decreased performance in the game. Note that High performance by default will always put your CPU at maximum speed, so adjust the profile to your likings. Have tested the throttling with this profile and it adjust CPU speed properly.

Edited by CCloak