Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Arcane_Dream

A little bit of salt

4 comments in this topic

Super Tester
419 posts
4,207 battles

3 game in the Mutsuki today to get the Hatsuharu during discount period

First game: enemy ryujo 3-1-1 vs 1-1-1 indie, tier 8 battle, needless to say his plane was over my head for most of the battle, only manage to deal a little bit over 10k dam, top 3 exp with 1 assist cap and 1 solo cap and some spotting. ok fine, bad game happen

Second game: tier 8 battle, here I saw my team cruiser and BB try to kill a Kiev that hide behind an island, he have 2 devas, a scharnhorst rush into enemy scharnhorst and 2 cruiser, get rekt hard. Team lost badly with all the handicap. Deal 30k damage, 6-7th exp. K, fine bad game and bad team

Third game, tier 5-6, enemy indie and bogue both run AS, our ryujo run AS but seem to not know how to strafe, k fine. enemy push into cap, torp them, shoot them to delay cap and wiggle ass to dodge cleveland shell at 7-8 km. Got off relatively healthy at 12k hp, spotted a 1,4k hp mutuski and a half hp kongou, try to finish the mutsuki off then go torp kongou. he land 1 shell on me. boom. Detonation. After dodging no less than 6 full salvoes from the cleveland, got off with a scratch and boom detonation. Another loss, but at least enough exp for hatsuharu and buy her when she got discount.

Do the god of rng hate me or something?

[CLAY]
57 posts
5,127 battles

Nah, not RNG. Just pure bad MM and teammates, usually players are still learning the mechanics up to tier 8+

I guess just try to help and communicate more with the team in hopes of having a much better and satisfying match. That's all. :honoring:

But hey, at least you got the Hatsuharu! :playing:​ That's a big win don't you think?

Have fun and see you out there sailor!

105 posts
13,273 battles

Well the same situation I get yesterday....11 times loosed in a row on my Flecther..what the hell is going on MM/RNG...does all team rely on only 1 DD???

Edited by wulung

Sign in to follow this