Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

I'll just stick to playing premium ship

32 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

I'm a potato of the lowest grade, i lose much, i dont have premium and i dont play that much so grinding ingame ships is slow and really boring. Also i think many have a far better captain than the one i have because until today i still dont have a level 5 captain you know how slow to the points. Just say everyone is better than me in all aspect. 

So i think better just i play prem ship and i have kamikaze, leningrad and scharnhorst. Potato and stingy fellow like me will never be awesome at this game at least playing prem ship i lose and still earns credits.

end of a sad story, now you guys can laugh at me :(

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

hahahahahaha

you make it sound almost like playing those premium ship is a bad thing to do ..

look at my stat, you can see what ship i play MOST!

Edited by XP_On

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

i wana be awesome own T10 ship play like pro but realise i'm just a potato of the worst grade

now you guys continue laugh at me while i continue rely on my prem ship to make me feel good :(

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

i wana be awesome own T10 ship play like pro but realise i'm just a potato of the worst grade

now you guys continue laugh at me while i continue rely on my prem ship to make me feel good :(

I don't have time to grind ships, I just buy them and grind salt.

496 posts
4,171 battles

feel good... thats how this game is suppose to be played like.....

i relied heavily on my prem ships too last time, so no i wont be laughing at you , and i doubt some others are laughing too......

and its not like "pro" just having a T10 ships, i seen T8 rekting T10 for their mistakes......

the more you enjoy your ships, you might improve... and able to rekt high tiers..

i actually enjoy fighting higher tiers, except when im in tier 8-9 against 10s

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

I don't have time to grind ships, I just buy them and grind salt.

eh..i grind pepper..extra spicy and it make me hot :teethhappy:

need to play day and night to grind all the way, i don't have time for that or can sit thru whole day just keep playing..prem ship is unique and this keep me having fun for few games a day so thats enough

feel good... thats how this game is suppose to be played like.....

i relied heavily on my prem ships too last time, so no i wont be laughing at you , and i doubt some others are laughing too......

and its not like "pro" just having a T10 ships, i seen T8 rekting T10 for their mistakes......

the more you enjoy your ships, you might improve... and able to rekt high tiers..

i actually enjoy fighting higher tiers, except when im in tier 8-9 against 10s

im just joking, now i play a few match a night have some fun and thats it for me..its better for my mind too not obsess with getting this ship getting that ship but just wana have fun

i can grind to ship or that ship doesnt matter to me anymore

[CLAY]
57 posts
5,127 battles

To all that are rushing to get a tier 10 ship, why the rush?

You will lose out all the fun during the experiences in tier 5-8.

Took me a year to get a T10. Not sure if I can say I am having that much fun as I was back then in tier 7 and 8.

So yea, take your time and enjoy.

435 posts
6,169 battles

Your stats are average and that’s ok, win rate ok, kills per game ok, it’s your average experience stat that you need to lift.

One thing to try, is to be more involve with the capping zone, earning capping points and defending the cap zone. You can earn alot of ribbons (xp points) from firing from within the cap zone.

In cruisers and reaching tier 8 for the first time you are going to be faced with the biggest learning curve of all ship meta.

So some cruiser tactics to keep in mind

1 Safety first – keep yourself away from the focus of others.

2 Pick your moments to engage - especially in tier 10 matches.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

105 posts
13,284 battles

Yup.... better stay with premium account and used your premium ships to grinding your captain and earn more credits...

you know what...i.e.my Iowa & Fletcher tier 9...damn this ships cost me a lot of credits to go to fully upgraded...so keep farming

Edited by wulung

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

Your stats are average and that’s ok, win rate ok, kills per game ok, it’s your average experience stat that you need to lift.

One thing to try, is to be more involve with the capping zone, earning capping points and defending the cap zone. You can earn alot of ribbons (xp points) from firing from within the cap zone.

In cruisers and reaching tier 8 for the first time you are going to be faced with the biggest learning curve of all ship meta.

So some cruiser tactics to keep in mind

1 Safety first – keep yourself away from the focus of others.

2 Pick your moments to engage - especially in tier 10 matches.

average? im below average hehe

even in my mind i wana be manly fight closer but in the end im still a coward that choose to run away..too scared of getting sunked :hiding:

Get Tier 10 BB and premium camo :P

T10 so expensive im below average player will surely lose credits and im too stingy to pay 5K DB to buy the camo..even T7 camo i wont buy :teethhappy:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

.even T7 camo i wont buy

i didnt buy the Tier 7 premium cam, i got it for free!!!! when i buy the Sims

191 posts
10,634 battles

average? im below average hehe

even in my mind i wana be manly fight closer but in the end im still a coward that choose to run away..too scared of getting sunked :hiding:

T10 so expensive im below average player will surely lose credits and im too stingy to pay 5K DB to buy the camo..even T7 camo i wont buy :teethhappy:

-50% service cost

+ 20% credit

Coupled it with premium account and flags you can only get negative credit if you sunk early

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,409 battles

hahaha sorry, i just have to laugh

playing just premium?! that's an idea

but i find playing premiums a bit boring, nothing to grind

better to play normal ships, got goals and unlock things

but low credits and xp when lose, and we lose a lot more than winning these days

and i don't care about tier 8-10

good luck to you captain

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

that is why you need to target how many commander point you wish to get....

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

-50% service cost

+ 20% credit

Coupled it with premium account and flags you can only get negative credit if you sunk early

like that i must reach T10 then....in 5 years time :teethhappy:

hahaha sorry, i just have to laugh

playing just premium?! that's an idea

better to play normal ships, got goals and unlock things

but low credits and xp when lose, and we lose a lot more than winning these days

and i don't care about tier 8-10

good luck to you captain

me useless what to do..

that day i div with you also u scold me stupid..but what to do i'm hopeless in this game hehehehe

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,409 battles

that is why you need to target how many commander point you wish to get....

15+3 of course, but like ahwai here non of my captain is tier 5 captain yet since i only play 3-5 games per day

i think that's fine seems i play mostly BBs, except NC really need tier 5 skill

like that i must reach T10 then....in 5 years time :teethhappy:

me useless what to do..

that day i div with you also u scold me stupid..but what to do i'm hopeless in this game hehehehe

when did i say that :sceptic:

as usual, when we have bad game, blame the team!:teethhappy: it was the team not you 

rarely see you nowadays, even i play scarcely anymore

besides, we potatoes got to stick together :trollface:

talk about prem camo, with 5k db i can buy another prem ship with it, so hell NO! my country's currency is too low compare to us$, can't afford 

Edited by blacknoheart

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

15+3 of course, but like ahwai here non of my captain is tier 5 captain yet since i only play 3-5 games per day

i think that's fine seems i play mostly BBs, except NC really need tier 5 skill

when did i say that :sceptic:

as usual, when we have bad game, blame the team!:teethhappy: it was the team not you 

rarely see you nowadays, even i play scarcely anymore

besides, we potatoes got to stick together :trollface:

talk about prem camo, with 5k db i can buy another prem ship with it, so hell NO! my country's currency is too low compare to us$, can't afford 

i dont have much fun anymore so i dont play that much anymore also because of working quite late in the past week or so

i go into every match with disadvantage like my skill hehe or getting up tiered or not having a ship with high level of captain

also i can watch 100 video of how to play or read advice from fellow forumers here but my team keep getting killed fast, i barely even warm up to a match yet and everyone already sunked

thats why just play prem ship enough, earn more credit and xp and try my luck opening container and even this i know i will be getting 5 flags :teethhappy:

435 posts
6,169 battles

Battleship equality matters, so if you want to help your teammates then don’t play the Scharnhorst or anyother premium battleship, teams can get by with a potato cruiser player, so only play premium cruisers. Play but help your team anyway you can or go co-op. Co-op games are about 2.5x quicker than random so core xp is about the same but with no achievements.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,409 battles

but my team keep getting killed fast

i agree with this point, it puzzles me because it always happened in consecutive matches, like i played with same players every match

regardless of how i play, potato or seal clubbing, team will lose 

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

i agree with this point, it puzzles me because it always happened in consecutive matches, like i played with same players every match

regardless of how i play, potato or seal clubbing, team will lose 

you also get these match

it's so quick like barely 6 min into a match dd died then whole match just go downwards from here, then i can't do anything then i'm pissed

but still i never say anything in chat and just quietly exit the match :teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this