You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kryta

Weekend 2 infographics

26 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles
Just a reminder to Alpha and Beta testers, this is posted in the open section. So take care not to blab about any specific details of the game.

Beta Tester
142 posts
2,615 battles

Thanks for posting this. I am not too chuffed about a Japanese BB getting the plane swatting honours though.

Hope to see more American ship love in the futrure!

Alpha Tester
66 posts
21 battles

Thanks for posting this. I am not too chuffed about a Japanese BB getting the plane swatting honours though.

Apparently, Japan should've built more Fuso's instead of smaller vessels more suited to AA duties.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

YEAHHH !!! MUNICA BATTLESHIP FTW !!!

Beta Tester
47 posts
1,837 battles

I have to admit I never saw that coming, given how cruisers were assumed to be the AA kings.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

without giving too much away - just think about the classes that were predominant over the weekend - the infographic is pretty accurate from what I saw...

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

without giving too much away - just think about the classes that were predominant over the weekend - the infographic is pretty accurate from what I saw...

Yep, if you were in the Beta Weekend you'll know why Fuso shot down most planes even if you think cruisers should've got the title. Could it be because it has the best AA? Or was it because of something else, some other factor that was prevalent in during the Weekend test. Here's a hint: look at the class with highest number of tier Xs unlocked.

And, since this is the open forum, please don't actually answer the question here.

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

Cant wait to see SEA version :D:D:D

lel that one above is from EU?........I bet it's gonna be the same one if that news shows up in ASIA's portal...

:honoring:

Edited by GeneralPaps

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

I thought it was interesting that there was only around 3-4 thousand more players this weekend despite having all the giveaways + RPS weekend players still having access.

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

1.1m torpedo bombers. Do they count each torpedo launched as one plane, or does one spread count as one plane because if it's the latter, it's a lot of torpedo bombers.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

I thought it was interesting that there was only around 3-4 thousand more players this weekend despite having all the giveaways + RPS weekend players still having access.

thats because of the limited number of beta codes released, i think you will find there was only 3000 codes available for the last weekend test (Kazanova can correct me)

Still, looking at the info, we are a small server and yet, we are only a couple of hundred behind the EU, and a thousand or so behind NA. I would have thought EU would have had higher numbers. So well done to all that participated, hope to see you all on the high seas next time (CBT/Weekend test)

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

thats because of the limited number of beta codes released, i think you will find there was only 3000 codes available for the last weekend test (Kazanova can correct me)

Still, looking at the info, we are a small server and yet, we are only a couple of hundred behind the EU, and a thousand or so behind NA. I would have thought EU would have had higher numbers. So well done to all that participated, hope to see you all on the high seas next time (CBT/Weekend test)

Obviously however, I just believed from including EU,NA,RU giveaways that it felt like there was more. NA clearly bagged the most compared to the RPS weekend.

Everyone played a lot more this weekend, I would have liked a breakdown of games played by server. RPS weekend had us only beaten by RU, it would be interesting to see if we still had above average games played against EU/NA

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I remember the Beta test weekend Dec. 2014, there was a craze to the point I got lockout in the queue.

Now, the recent was not much players trying to get in to the game and wasn't lockout in the queue. Guess the craze died out.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

I remember the Beta test weekend Dec. 2014, there was a craze to the point I got lockout in the queue.

Now, the recent was not much players trying to get in to the game and wasn't lockout in the queue. Guess the craze died out.

in RPS, the queue was locked down to a set number of players, they did fix this during RPS. This is the same reason you did not get put in queue  this time round, the queue was open to a greater number then people in Alpha/RPS or the new beta weekend. Not a craze at all

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

well it was intentional at that time on R-P-S to only have a queue of 300 players (was it? or 900, forgot..) or else, you'll wait in line like everybody else....

this time on W-O-W..that's why WG added more invite codes for other people to try and to stress test more of the game, combined with the original Weekend Testers/Alpha Testers plus the newly-entered testers (maximum players I have seen entered on a single day reaches 3000+).....

since these are the only people who will try out the game in a Weekend Test, I guess that's why WG didn't put any limits to who can log in to the server (well, stress test).....

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

Russian sure have alots of players....

ain't all games made in their own country is always the top in terms of player base....

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

ain't all games made in their own country is always the top in terms of player base....

Not in My country....:angry: