Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unicornpr

Premium Shop Fiasco

28 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
34 posts
1,943 battles

Well, here we are, browsing the Asian Premium shop looking for new and interesting ships and what do we discover? Buggar all actually.

The Ship tab in the Premium Shops looking pretty bloody bare, a grand total of six ships; Perth, Atago, Atlanta, Murmansk, Ishizuchi and Aurora.

That's right, a three light cruisers, one heavy cruiser, one ancient battleship and one protected cruiser. Pretty poor selection wouldn't you agree?

If we go and look at the other servers, well it's a far different story, a way, way way different  story.

The NA server currently offers 19 ships, including Warspite, Texas, Tirpitz and Belfast. In fact they offer five battleships, one carrier, four destroyers, and nine cruisers.

The EU server goes even further, offering a total of 25 ships, including rarities such as Marblehead, Diana, Dunkerque, Prinz Eugan and Indianapolis. EU players can choose from seven battleships, one carrier, three destroyers and 14 cruisers.

Come on Wargaming EU, get with the program, why do we always end up with the worst end of the stick? Why do we always have the least number of sales, the weakest selection of ships, the slowest updates and the least helpful customer service?

I watch Jingles YouTube channel and he openly mocks WoWS Asia for not being able to get their stuff together so he can offer his viewers the same prizes as he can his NA and EU viewers. Apparently game codes and such on Asia is 'too hard' for Wargaming Asia to do. Which kind of sums up the whole system we are stuck with out here.

Not good enough guys, you can do better.

381 posts
9,957 battles

Yeah the premium shop is the only thing I truly hate about Asia server. I want to have some good choices in shop permanently like Anshan/Saipan, etc...Never have the patience to save money till these ships come out :(

1,162 posts

Like Chawp said, we got

Texas

Arizona

Indianapolis

Warspite

Campbeltown

Tirpitz

Prinz Eugen

Kutuzov

Krispy Kreme

Blyskawica

Thats 10 ships already in the client (excluded the one from the shop), so Asia got 16 ships right now.

Hmm... :fishpalm:

Edited by RisaFujiyama

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

Dear OP,

If i may suggest a link for your references regarding Premium Ships just by clicking here

You can check out my signature too should you miss the link.

Regards

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

It would be nice to have those other ships available.

I must admit, I have bought a hell of a lot of premium ships, but some of them will never leave port.....Ever!

I think I buy them more for collecting than playing.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

You do realise that most of those ships you mentioned can bought in-game with doubloons right?

Unfortunately, it's easier for people to complain than to do a bit of research.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,390 battles

So if you purchase the ship ingame using doubloons, does it come with a slot port?

No

you'll have to buy port slot

Edited by blacknoheart

19 posts
5,547 battles

The ASIA premium shop offered items is in compare to  RU/EU/NA Premium much smaller.

RU/EU/NA have a greater selection same time nice packages. ASIA Server mostly standard items..

Most of the new premium Ships are offered 2-3 weeks after the are released on the other Server.

Actual Example: König Albert, up to now cant buy it.

I can understand  a time delay between the areas , but i cant understand so long delays .

My feeling is special on the Ru/NA Premium Shops the management are try to offer a nice selection on premium goods

and make it for the customer more interessting.

One Game 4 different Shops,  1 Class Customer , 2 Class Customer, 3 Class Customer , 4 Class Customer?

Edited by Albinokuh

412 posts
9,236 battles

I don't know why people are whinging.    The shop has everything I ever asked for.

Maybe they're asking for clubber ships to be permanently available :P

Sign in to follow this