Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Spawny_

Why all the hu ha over stats and clubbing?

22 comments in this topic

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

There is no right or wrong way to play this game. If I enjoy playing tier 1s only everyday, then it's my right and problem. If I enjoy playing tier 4s because some of my favorite ships are at that tier and I'm also training my commander to transfer to higher tiers, whose to say to me you can't do that because I have played over 2000 games? If I want to play lower tiers just to increase my winrate,  WG ain't gonna penalize me.  But once I announce to everyone on the forums what my intentions are,  then just be prepared to get positive and negative views. If you can't take the negative, then don't bother posting at all and just do what you want to do quietly. I am also a seal clubber,  and I do it all the time in all my favorite ships from Tier 4, 6, 7 to 8. Sometimes I get clubbed back as it has been as you can see from my stats. I'm glad I can't play for this 5 days as I'm out of my country atm. 

Lighten up peeps. It's just a game. :B chill out. 

Edited by TE_Spawnster_

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

Some people get salty over others playing in division all the time, they are like "you are not better than me cause you only play in division". I'm like, dude, I'm not saying I'm better or anything, and you think it's a way, why not do it yourself instead of crying over and over again.

+1 Spawnster.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
944 posts
5,641 battles

Most of my premium ships are tier 5 or lower (12x tier 5 and below, 4x tier 6 and above). Is it because I want to seal club? No, it's because I'm a cheap bugger who doesn't want to spend the bigger bucks on the higher tier premium.

Ok, maybe a little bit of a seal clubber  :teethhappy:

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

im sitting on 49% WR and i dont care, it's a game and i wana have fun

i only care if i lose much as it slowing my progress to the next tier

82 posts
2,939 battles

with a low quantity of incoming new players, i doubt the idea that most people at lower tier are helpless seals. Most actually are decent players but ofcourse are quite helpless against a unicum division that are coordinated unlike them. It is also quite understandable to stick to t4 cause t5 and t6 are automatic cannonfodder queue and i think might drive new players away. As for stats, with all the devoted players now not just clubbers, will have a natural abyssmal stats . As a player who still plays although i load 3-8 mins and lagged or dc'ed through the game, as u can see i dont care the least about my stats

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

Well, there are new players on the unicorn division's team too, and often there are unicorn divisions on both teams.

When someone opens an account, WG should somehow advertise about the forum and the famous public channels where the new players can go and ask questions about the game to know what the actual fact is before getting clubbed and not realizing what the hell just happened. However I think its not a big deal and players do not usually leave an online game for this. Because getting outplayed in an online game is pretty common incident.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Watch me top team by burning BBs with a Kuma huehur. Personally stats mean nothing to me, but I'll inevitably be lowkey triggered when comparing stats... so the best way is not to compare lul

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,122 battles

I've been playing this game since Alpha and have never played anything higher than tier 7.  I never intend to own a Tier 10 and possibly never go higher than an 8 if I have a takao......

Is that pseudo clubbing?

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

I've been playing this game since Alpha and have never played anything higher than tier 7.  I never intend to own a Tier 10 and possibly never go higher than an 8 if I have a takao......

Is that pseudo clubbing?

Nope, that's just you being a skrub :trollface:

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Spawnster - worst seal clubber of all time.  All the dreadful, all of it.

Too true.. Too true...just look at my name on the left... What does it say? :trollface: and how u doing tanz? Been a long time... Haha

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
207 posts
1,259 battles

Too true.. Too true...just look at my name on the left... What does it say? :trollface: and how u doing tanz? Been a long time... Haha

You and that Loltraktor...

Yeah doing good mate - but no more WoT for me.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,122 battles

Nope, that's just you being a skrub :trollface:

Lol.

Its also accepting that I don't have the time patience or inclination to do my head in for a game.  My days of spending massive wads of cash and investing too much time gaming are over.

(See feetfoods WOT thread about gaming addictions)

Sign in to follow this