You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

So somehow I am the one to blame for seal clubbing now?

56 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,315 battles

What is it with this forum, that I have to take all the blame?

I have 49 % winrate, i want to use tier 4 hosho to increase my win rate, what is wrong with that?

You guys all have more than average stats (50+ winrate), and you all blame me for seal clubbing and for being a guy who only cares about WR?

Blaming someone with 49 % Wr for Seal clubbing?

Arent you all seal clubbing?

XiiJRkH.png

This isn't seal clubbing?c5XAzZ6.png

How about this?KazIoBN.png

This?LUfo8SF.png

This isn't seal clubbing?

vS3TUP6.png

How 'bout this?W4yHSmv.png

634 posts
6,315 battles

I had enough this forum, and the people on it for cyber bullying others

Sick of the 'elites' of the game grouping up, only to bully player with much less skills

And when the players who are bad at the game who wants to increase their winrate, they became the 'stat padders' and 'no lifes' and 'seal clubbers'

WoW, just WoW, some people on this forum.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Monologue

OP somehow is insulted about other ppl question his Sealclubbing method

Create another topic solely for ranting about that

Showing that Seal Clubbing is OKAY, despite no one said it is NOT OKAY

in General Discussion 

Edited by Harpoon01

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,706 posts
7,273 battles

Take a chill pill bro.

Play your Hosho, enjoy it, increase your WR

Life is too short to worry about what random dudes 1000s of kilometres away think.

634 posts
6,315 battles

Look at my [redacted] pathetic stats! As someone who played this for almost a year, my stats are terrible and I dont play a lot, neither

So how am I, i anyway, a no-life, a stat-padder,-a seal clubber?

PnbD5Fh.png

634 posts
6,315 battles

Monologue

OP somehow is insulted about other ppl question his Sealclubbing method

Create another topic solely for ranting about that

Showing that Seal Clubbing is OKAY, despite no one said it is NOT OKAY

in General Discussion 

yet u seal club as well, one of those screenshots are ur stats

341 posts
4,202 battles

The response to your last thread was probably and understandably far more negative than you expected, and as an even lower win rate player I 100% understand why you feel the need to club low tiers to do so.

My opinion of seal clubbing in general is kind of neutral. It feels terrible playing Tier 4 against maybe a 15 point Langley or something, but it happens and I accept it in the end, salt or not.

If you feel like your poor win rate justifies seal clubbing, do it. If what people say about you affects you enough, don't do it. My advice is to not take what is said online about an online game too hard, because you won't enjoy yourself and just as well not play at all or be active here if you can't.  

On paper, you have more battles and a better win rate but worse overall statistics than me (no offence, just by Warships Today statistics). In my opinion, you should focus on becoming a better player. I try to do this by watching better players play, be it in videos or in game itself, and following what to do while reflecting back and overviewing what I could have done wrong if I play a poor game. I'm still not quite there, but my winrate increased from 42 to 47 percent by doing so, as well as my average damage and ratings, and I never had to step back in tiers to club for an extended period to do so, even though I definitely considered it. You have a smaller win rate gap to cover than me, and I'm sure you can do it. 

:)

Edited by InterconKW

[MEGA]
4,680 posts
18,037 battles

look in my other post

*roll eyes

yes, 3 people out of 23 posts condemns you seal clubbing, and you decides that you are "taking the blame". dude, srsly, stop being offended by people who are joking/troling, besides, why do you even care about what they say anyways?

341 posts
4,202 battles

When I first started playing the game, I never expected someone to be saltier than me. 

I was wrong

Give him some time. We all get salty.  I feel like he took the forum too seriously and harshly, but I understand why...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

*roll eyes

yes, 3 people out of 23 posts condemns you seal clubbing, and you decides that you are "taking the blame". dude, srsly, stop being offended by people who are joking/troling, besides, why do you even care about what they say anyways?

some people are more sensitive than other

220 posts
3,420 battles

Look at my [redacted] pathetic stats! As someone who played this for almost a year, my stats are terrible and I dont play a lot, neither

PnbD5Fh.png

How/where do you find your own stats..

thanks

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Hi Lord, don't forget that a lot of players have favourite ships they play and you get the best results and more importantly credit returns in ships you enjoy playing. 

You should play any ship, and any tier you enjoy. Don't worry about what others think and play the game in your favourite ships and you'll naturally see your stats improve over time. When I have a bad run, (last one being the Emerald) I'll  go and play any ships of any tiers I enjoy playing to relieve any frustration I have built up.

Good luck 

83 posts
2,984 battles

when i first played the game, i have no idea of this so called stats. It was fun. Then i am halfway to t8 when i became aware of it, somehow i am 1/4 as happy compared to before. Then there are the stats pader and seal clubbers, well, thats how it is. Who am i to tell them what to do... Go ahead i support u

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,329 posts

Take a chill pill bro.

Play your Hosho, enjoy it, increase your WR

Life is too short to worry about what random dudes 1000s of kilometres away think.

This^

Lord, The simplicity of playing this game is that you can play it however you wish to play it.

Potatoes will still play the way they play, and people like me will only play PvE and nothing else.

Each to their own.

Play the game the way you want to play it and enjoy.

Good luck to you.

220 posts
3,420 battles

https://asia.warships.today

Personally,  I use this.

Hey thanks for that, something to look at and all very interesting.

The whole win rate thing is not really correct IE: if I was to start playing as a new player today my win rate in 6 months time would a lot higher...we have to take into account the months of learning and losing, I know that was obvious to say out loud but no one said it.

Edited by OraPits

634 posts
6,315 battles

Hey thanks for that, something to look at and all very interesting.

that's the one i used. There are many available, just google : WoWs Stats, and you can ifnd a bunch of websites

Beta Tester
1,175 posts
7,754 battles

You should realise that nobody else actually cares whether your win rate is high, low, or average. I recommend you play whatever ships you find fun (or need to grind through) instead of wasting time trying to "dress up" your profile page.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

PnbD5Fh.png

As an FYI, I hate this site with a passion. Use the other site to look at your stats for a more realistic view (listed in replies above) as I always thought this one is very down grading towards players. Even if you have a good day with high damage numbers, but a lousy WR it still says you have a poor day. 

1,162 posts

I just wanna let you know WR is not important, I have meet a 52% WR unicum that have 25 K/DR, 150K average damage in ranked.

Ease up, if you hate your stats hide it and just play the game you want.

My own WR have dropped this month, I still dont care since about it all I care about is damage figure. Even my best game in HoF is considered mediocre by some people but I dont think much about it.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

32 games in furutaka with 5 point captain isn't seal clubbing(and tier 5 is already mid tier). no choice but to play furutaka if I want to get zao. Gremy is prem ship with no tech advancement and only for fun, money making and captain training.

Seal clubbing is when you go tier 1-4, put on max 15+ points captain(specially tier 5 CV skill, that's really big issue) and plan to stay there for stat padding.

No one is blaming you. Heck, go right away and seal club all you want. There is no rule or law against seal clubbing. I'm just giving you my moral point of view and an advice to actually get better and enjoy the game.

Edited by Deicide