You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

0.5.14.0 World of Warships MSAA in a Nutshell

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Well, it's the same MSAA and works the same way in every other game. IDK what the video maker is expecting to find by activating MSAA. He didn't even go through lengths by testing the performance in each MSAA setting

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Why does everything seem shittier when it's in anime.

Honestly I find the video cringy aswell.

341 posts
4,020 battles

Honestly I find the video cringy aswell.

-uses anime references in his own videos :P

(Srry euro plz I luv ur vids too)

341 posts
4,020 battles

Welp, finally tried MSAA and the max graphics settings... my potato PC froze for about 2 minutes just loading it all.

But those clean lines were a sight to behold :D

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

-uses anime references in his own videos :P

(Srry euro plz I luv ur vids too)

Until you realize that the subtitle he puts isn't what Takao said and meant in the anime.

No really, I respect people using anime references on fun videos but if you overuse it or deviate too much the novelty wears off :)

Edited by Eurobeat

341 posts
4,020 battles

Until you realize that the subtitle he puts isn't what Takao said and meant in the anime.

No really, I respect people using anime references on fun videos but if you overuse it or deviate too much the novelty wears off :)

Like Mustache Boy's rant parodies or the Risitas Laugh, it's funny and convincing to parody as long as you don't actually understand the language. But let's admit that that actually makes it great in its own way. 

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

​Well the Hitler ranting parodies are hilarious.... Even though what he is saying is not what he means.... I dunno... I kinda liked the video(I did not understand what takao said)

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Like Mustache Boy's rant parodies or the Risitas Laugh, it's funny and convincing to parody as long as you don't actually understand the language. But let's admit that that actually makes it great in its own way. 

​Well the Hitler ranting parodies are hilarious.... Even though what he is saying is not what he means.... I dunno... I kinda liked the video(I did not understand what takao said)

Hitler parodies are a generally well established meme over the subject of ranting that is also backed up by hillarious vocal. The Takao scene was pale in comparison to it.

But alright, its my opinion anyway. I should spend less time on the internet kappa.