Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

And in a desperate attempt to increase the winrate, OP has resorted to.....

34 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,189 battles

Edit: So seal clubbing is bad according to some of you here?That's funny considering all of you who despise me for seal clubbing have a much higher WR than me when  I only have 49 % wr

As by the current Tier 5 MM of +2, I have therefore decided that the best chance of me increasing my winrate is by using Hosho w/15 pt , in a bid that I will be meeting mostly tier 4 ships, and can therefore work my way up the winrate comfortably.

UrRd0Tq.jpg

Edited by Lordofcaptain

634 posts
6,189 battles

You should have put it on Zuiho instead :D that way you would benefit more from AS 

Though u are right , but I will in term, meet mostly +2 opponents including but not limited to: Texas, Cleverland, Nurnberg and other AA monsters:ohmy:
Edited by Lordofcaptain

634 posts
6,189 battles

Air superiority captain skill on a Hosho ?

You still gonna get clubbed by Langley that know what they are doing

Actually, Hosho's fighter are not as bad as you might think it would be,

The Langley's F3F has 142 knot speed, 28 dps, 819 HP, 

The Hosho's A5M4 has 154 knot speed, 35 dps and 990 hp,

With AS providing the additional fighter plane, I can hardly lose in a one on one fight with Langley's fighters

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Actually, Hosho's fighter are not as bad as you might think it would be,

The Langley's F3F has 142 knot speed, 28 dps, 819 HP, 

The Hosho's A5M4 has 154 knot speed, 35 dps and 990 hp,

With AS providing the additional fighter plane, I can hardly lose in a one on one fight with Langley's fighters

In that case it seems like it's time to put my 15 points captain back into Langley and club you :trollface:

54 posts
7,180 battles

OHH LOL the things and wonders a man can do to make his e-peen bigger and longer ROFLMAO. Not much diff from the real world when a man would accept any methods or ways to make his private part longer :DDDD

331 posts
17,063 battles

Gee only a 53 % WR in your Hosho.

That's only base statistics for the fighters which only newbies might have. Anyone with any sense would max their fighter stats

I don't need to demote one of my captains to make  the OP suffer any of my T4 captains could do that in particular my Langley one. No AS required

341 posts
4,007 battles

I admit that after all the terrible teams two days back, I went into Tier 1 and played near brainlessly, won all but one T1 battle anyway... 

Stress relief successful, managed to stop being too salty and went back to my Fuso. 63 percent win rate for today...

634 posts
6,189 battles

Gee only a 53 % WR in your Hosho.

That's only base statistics for the fighters which only newbies might have. Anyone with any sense would max their fighter stats

I don't need to demote one of my captains to make  the OP suffer any of my T4 captains could do that in particular my Langley one. No AS required

ehhh, thats why i have 15 point captain on, with all skills

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

this is what happens when you're insecurely looking at your stat every night and vanity takes over. Instead of improving your skills, you resorted to seal clubbing. cheap

Edited by Deicide

634 posts
6,189 battles

this is what happens when you're insecurely looking at your stat every night and vanity takes over. Instead of improving your skills, you resorted to seal clubbing. cheap

with 49 wr i dont think there is anypoint in me trying anything else
Edited by Lordofcaptain

341 posts
4,007 battles

Used to be an utter n00b low 40er until the Kuma/Furutaka transition. Found Eurobeat's Furutaka video and wanted to try be good. Watched videos, learned the tactics and skills, rose to 46, then 47, been stuck there since... not sure if it's worth it to try get like 50. Maybe it's an unnecessary cause of stress and waste of time...

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

with 49 wr i dont think there is anypoint in me trying anything else

how about trying not looking at your stat and focus on enjoying the game and improving your skill and being a better teammate?

I despise sealclubbing as I've been clubbed myself in different online games I played in the past. We we're all once newbies and it would be totally unfair for newbies to fight experienced players with max captain on low tiers. How do you expect them to learn and enjoy the game from that kind of match?

Edited by Deicide

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Be careful what you wish for OP. I played my Hosho last week and in one match meet 2 cvs on the opfor giving them a combined 600+ games in there cvs to mine and my fellow captains 40 odd and I had most of them. Lol... They both spent the entire game chasing/strafing both of us with my friend out of planes very very quickly and I spent most of the game trying to protect my air craft.

Anyway there are an awful lot of cv players at tiers 4-5 at the moment who have well over 2-300 games in them.

Sign in to follow this