Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiralthomas

SHIT torpedoes.

19 comments in this topic

199 posts
18,023 battles

WOWS is really smart at earning money . Give my DD 55 knots torp which is really shit . I have to pay 6 million credit to get it upgraded . If you want to make money , just ask every players to pay . No need for scam .

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

How is this a scam?  You are not paying a cent.  WG is not earning money from your credits.

You battle and earn credits from the battle, use the credits to upgrade torps.

This is how the game works.

Did you complain that you had to use XP/credits to get to tier2??

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Give my DD 55 knots torp which is really shit

Sims have 49 knots torpedoes... each torpedo deal avg. 4000 dmg... rarely causing flood...

Think im BS ??

Here video...

Sims torpedoes sucks !!! 

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

199 posts
18,023 battles

How is this a scam?  You are not paying a cent.  WG is not earning money from your credits.

You battle and earn credits from the battle, use the credits to upgrade torps.

This is how the game works.

Did you complain that you had to use XP/credits to get to tier2??

​Do you know how long it takes to earn 6 million credits ? Either you use doubloon to advance faster or grind at tier 9 and see if you can make 6 million credits. Not a scam , wtf, this is how wows make money , by inciting you to spend doubloon at every opportunity . 

199 posts
18,023 battles

Sims have 49 knots torpedoes... each torpedo deal avg. 4000 dmg... rarely causing flood...

Think im BS ??

Here video...

Sims torpedoes sucks !!! 

​First time I see a premium ship with shitty weapons ! Lucky I didn't purchase it .

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

​Do you know how long it takes to earn 6 million credits ? Either you use doubloon to advance faster or grind at tier 9 and see if you can make 6 million credits. Not a scam , wtf, this is how wows make money , by inciting you to spend doubloon at every opportunity . 

But you don't have to spend doubloon. Not one.

Grinding at tier9 to earn credits may take forever, especially if you don't win every match-and who does?

Tier5 is a good credit earner. Grind for credits there.

Make good use of the signal flags. 

403 posts
8,180 battles

yep, and very frustrating playing it.

If Fletcher is frustrating, Kagero is ragequit material.

To use any non-USSR DD to their best, they need to have camo skills and equipment maxxed out (you can skip adding camoflage skins if you are cheap like me), because a 5.7km-ish detection range on Fletcher can allow for stealth-torping as well as closing the range on DDs to murder them with your guns.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

You can get 6 million by playing tier 5 up to tier 7

I am not a good player but i can get 6 million in 7 days. 

I track my credits and modul purchase everyday and my average is 1.3million a day with average 18 match a day 

Edited by XP_On

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Think im BS ??

Here video...

Sims torpedoes sucks !!! 

this. there's no worst torpedo in the game than sims. sims torpedo is more like a psychological weapon than a real weapon.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

yep, and very frustrating playing it.

pls, fletcher is quite a beast. her torpedo is one of the best in game. they have enough range, damage and stealth.

she can also stealth fire and bully larger ship. her only main weakness is her speed. all her other stats are top notch.

199 posts
18,023 battles

be grateful the economy in here is not as bad as WoT

​I was so frustrated today, I deleted the WOWS game from my computer . Later , I realized I still have thousand of doubloon in my account . Acting like a stupid ass, I reinstall the game again . Really feeling stupid !

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Is this a bait thread?

yep

and for a moment he replies me, i wish he actually keeps his WoWS uninstalled too

Edited by Harpoon01

Sign in to follow this