You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SlamUez

Which tier 10 ships would you put premium camo on?

36 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
908 posts

If you had the choice to choose 2 tier 10 ships to put permanent camo on which ones will you choose? and why?

Shimakaze

Gearing

Kharbarovsk

Hindenburg

Moskva

Des Moines

Yamato

Grober Kurfurst

Montana

Beta Tester
908 posts

I'm leaning towards Montana to train seagal since 7.5sec ammo swaps on the BB will be insanely good.

Des moines because its fun and also allows me to train up a triple 4 point skill captain in addition to the concealment captain.

Maybe the moskva as well since I need a new captain on her. What better way to play thenn level it in a fun ship that can lolpen things.

19 posts
5,548 battles

Grosser Kurfürst and Montana

TX Grosser Kurfürst i need estimated 60 to 70 games to own it.

Next goal is grind with the Iowa the Montana.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

monty and gearing, IJN and moskov earns crap profits anyways, USN, KM and RN seem to have better income modifiers, espically DM, but imho she isnt as fun to play as the gearing or monty

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

monty and gearing, IJN and moskov earns crap profits anyways, USN, KM and RN seem to have better income modifiers, espically DM, but imho she isnt as fun to play as the gearing or monty

Shimakaze

Crap profits

Wut?

181 posts
7,563 battles

Minotaur

Completely unique colors and pattern when compared to others.

Plus the blue looks sick too.

Edit: Don't actually have a 2nd choice because they all look bland but maybe Des Moines (because it's the only other tier 10 I have).

Edited by 8knots

105 posts
13,284 battles

If you had the choice to choose 2 tier 10 ships to put permanent camo on which ones will you choose? and why?

Shimakaze

Gearing

Kharbarovsk

Hindenburg

Moskva

Des Moines

Yamato

Grober Kurfurst

Montana

DD types of ships only...useless on others

105 posts
13,284 battles

I'm curious about your reasons.

well, DD if we put premium camo on it, will get better on concealment....others type i think the impact on concealment is too little..so useless

181 posts
7,563 battles

well, DD if we put premium camo on it, will get better on concealment....others type i think the impact on concealment is too little..so useless

Pretty sure the OP here is discussing the tier 10 permanent camo that has -50% service cost and +20% credits earned (something you can't find in other tiers).

105 posts
13,284 battles

Pretty sure the OP here is discussing the tier 10 permanent camo that has -50% service cost and +20% credits earned (something you can't find in other tiers).

Okay...I dont have tier 10 yet...soon...so i dont know how much left credit when you loose battle with tier10 ships without a kill..is it still get small amount of credits? that my question...

in WoT tier 10 if I loosed..even with premium camo...without a kill...well it will suck our credit saving though...i think it would be the same in WoWs. isnt it?

Edited by wulung

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

The concealment bonus are the same as the 8k normal one. The main appeal of the T10 camo is the drastically reduced repair cost & more credit gain. What I'm seeing so far from post game screenshots of T10 camo buyer, it practically made T10 ships a very potent moneymaker, even surpassing the credit earning ability of T8 premiums if you play well and also had a premium account.

683 posts
7,358 battles

The concealment bonus are the same as the 8k normal one. The main appeal of the T10 camo is the drastically reduced repair cost & more credit gain. What I'm seeing so far from post game screenshots of T10 camo buyer, it practically made T10 ships a very potent moneymaker, even surpassing the credit earning ability of T8 premiums if you play well and also had a premium account.

This I support Eurobeat's statement. I'm using GK to farm credits and XP for crates :P (Now I'm not stressed up for playing tier X anymore! Well, at least true for my GK)

There's more tier X ships in game now even when  the number of players hovering around 6000 on weekdays afternoon.

435 posts
6,169 battles

Grober Kurfurst

Zao

I was defiantly going to fork out for GK but when I view it, I didn’t like it, it’s just not striking enough. To me, it even looks like WG team rushed GK camo into service.

What’s needed is a splash of German red dragon paint.

Maybe red, black and grey shattered zebra’s stripes, something.

Edited by Yul_Brynner