Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiralthomas

Fletcher earnings.

6 comments in this topic

199 posts
18,023 battles

Why is the Fletcher earnings so little ? 147 hits from main guns , 38000 hits damaged , only 599 ship xp !!!!!!! I take so much risk in the DD and this is the shitty amount I get .

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

38000 damage at tier9 in a strong ship like Fletcher is quite un-impressive unless you mainly hit enemy DD but that doesn't correlate with your low income.

Remember, your reward by damage is based on enemy ship hp's percentage, not raw number.

Capping also gives good amount of exp, tanking spotting and shooting down planes do give little.

And yes, losing gives you less exp (but credits are unaffected I think), I think 2/3 of what if u won the match.

199 posts
18,023 battles

38000 damage at tier9 in a strong ship like Fletcher is quite un-impressive unless you mainly hit enemy DD but that doesn't correlate with your low income.

Remember, your reward by damage is based on enemy ship hp's percentage, not raw number.

Capping also gives good amount of exp, tanking spotting and shooting down planes do give little.

And yes, losing gives you less exp (but credits are unaffected I think), I think 2/3 of what if u won the match.

​I make more earnings from my BB with less hits but higher damage . DD don't have HP recovery , asking DD to perform so many tasks is unfair . We are charged fixed cost $100k+ credit no matter how much damage received . If I known these shitty earnings and fixed cost, I rather get a tier 9 BB .

[KGHSF]
3,212 posts
6,046 battles

​How can I transfer the screenshot to forum ? I can't get the picture to copy and paste at the forum .

use imgur.com for paste the link or any website you can able to 

Well you can ask anyone know than me 

Edited by THAI_THIEF

Sign in to follow this